DarkArtist's Dungeon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to see your stuff Josh! Again! :D
Lots of new stuff since I was over last.
Lots of stuff gone too! :monkey2
All in all, some cool collection you got goin!

Just got a new item today, a Sovereign studios 89 Batman... Just wanted to put these pics in here, they are too badass.

I should be moving here in the coming months, so expect some pics in here once I get my stuff situated. :rock

DSCN3918.jpg

DSCN3920.jpg

DSCN3921.jpg

DSCN3922.jpg

WOW! I have my own Keaton, and that one makes me want one! :rock
Shawn has done a wonderful job. Cool add to your collection Josh.

Thanks a lot Les, it's just so cool to have this figure on my shelf. That movie was the first film in my life that I went insane over. That year, I had to have all the toys, the cereal, the VHS... everything. I had Joker laces and went as Batman that Halloween. It was the beginning of my descent into "Geekdom". :lol

So to have him on the shelf, made with such care by Shawn, it's really a dream come true. :rock

great collection dark , it seems to have grew really really quick ! :lol.
Guess thats not exactly a bad thing though right ?.
Keep it up man.

Your custom made Joker looks very "badass" also ;-)

Although not seen together in the film, they sure display excellent.

Thats one Hell of a Jason collection you have there, How many have scared the the crap out of with that costume? very authentic looking

Thanks a lot guys, my collection is homeless at the time... but I am hoping to get it all squared away here soon... In the meantime, here is my brand new Darkness PF...:D

DSCN3924.jpg

DSCN3926.jpg

DSCN3927.jpg

DSCN3928.jpg

:rock :devil :rock :devil

He looks awesome next to Hulk!! Glad you finally got him in Josh.

I cant wait to see what you do with this guy, particularly with his leggings.

The Batman shelf looks awesome Josh!! Rorschach actually fits in rather well, he could easily be part of Batmans rogue gallery.

Thanks man, it is crazy how seamlessly Rorschach fits in with the Batman set. :lol

I still need a few more wall shelves to display EVERYTHING I have, and will be getting a few poster frames to hang my posters up in here... So it should be pretty badass when it's actually done. :rock2

Back