DarkArtist's Dungeon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey man, can we get a better look at your Rorschach?

Here ya go!

watermark.php

And thanks a lot guys! It is a nice little cozy customizing/collection/game room. :rock

Kongrats on getting the Power Loader Josh :rock :rock :rock :rock

I guess p!tu is good for something after all, who knew :dunno

Thanks a lot guys, I'm very happy to have my room set up and to finally have the Power Loader in my collection. :rock

I do wish I had a painting table. My legs get numb sitting on the floor after a few hours. :monkey2

Here is one side of my collection, recently revamped. Underneath the Indy poster will be the new Indy figure and Hasbro Ark.. and whatever else SSC gives us. My future Batman figures will flesh out the Batman shelf, Superman and Rorschach will move to another section. But, it's coming along... thought I would share... :rock

DSCN4459.jpg

DSCN4460.jpg

DSCN4461.jpg

DSCN4462.jpg

DSCN4463.jpg

DSCN4464.jpg

DSCN4465.jpg

DSCN4466.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Love the Batman area!!

Also the blackout with red X is funny. It seems every time you post pics you have at least one blackout in there

Thanks guys! The blackout boxes... :lol

Well, I always tend to have sculpts that I shouldn't have yet or figures that are secret or something I can't show off.... The nature of the beast I guess... It's really nothing all that spectacular in either case, but the Gestapo will come and get me if it's not censored. :lol

The cool thing was that million dollar bill. I had the Joker card on the right side, so I needed something to even out the other. So I found this fake million dollar bill that some church had given out at my work, did some Joker grafitti on it... tossed in a spent shell casing from a .45.... and made it into evidence. :D

Back