Premium Format Lady Deadpool Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think people were complaining saying she had a pair of nuts. But to be honest it looks pretty cool and would nicely next to Deadpool. I think this was over priced also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think people were complaining saying she had a pair of nuts. But to be honest it looks pretty cool and would nicely next to Deadpool. I think this was over priced also!

It is a pity that this piece doesn't have much interest, as imo it is a good looking statue of a character I don't know much about.

I don't think the average collector knows anything about this character. I think it would look best in a deadpool themed collection

I don't think the average collector knows anything about this character. I think it would look best in a deadpool themed collection

Yup I agree. If people have the Deadpool it would look great paired with it. I think it’s not bad.

Definitely don't look bad at all and look great with DP. Just are you willing to drop the dough for this

I still like this piece. Don't know much about her. I don't own the deadpool but i would have bought this of it wasn't for the price.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Would have bought Deadpool too if it wasn't for the price.

Definitely don't look bad at all and look great with DP. Just are you willing to drop the dough for this

That is the question right there.

To me ...no, I'm not willing to pay that much for this.

The high price aside on this aside, for me it is the amount of space they take up. I have lots of PF's but the with the some of these new crazy bases, the space they seem to to taking up is a bit out of control. It's getting impossible to find decent affordable display options for these and I have to keep em in cabinets safe from nephews running around when they come over haha.

Back