Premium Format Lady Deadpool Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here she is!!!!!

LDP1A.jpg

lDP2.0A.jpg

LDP3A.jpg

LDP4.0a.jpg

LDP4a.jpg

LDP11A.jpg

LDP5a.jpg

LDP6A.jpg

LDP7A.jpg

LDP12A.jpg

She came out great. One minor issue. The fuse for Headpool was broken. Natalie at SS quickly took care of the issue. New fuse on the way. :clap

Quick question, thinking about picking this up but want to use rewards points. Problem is those reward points are currently applied to another pre-order. If I cancel that pre-order do I lose those points as well?

Quick question, thinking about picking this up but want to use rewards points. Problem is those reward points are currently applied to another pre-order. If I cancel that pre-order do I lose those points as well?

From what I understand, SSC changed their policy recently where they will give back your reward points if you cancel your order. Only the NRD is not refunded. The only time the NRD is refunded is if your order is delayed.

I suggest you contact SSC's customer service just to verify that.

Thought Id share some pictures on this, turned out fantastic! The EX head is painted and sculpted well, just the blank expression gets me.. should have put some emotion to it.. Ahh well, glad i picked it up no issues when it arrived!

FtVBTMP.jpg

QAwdLOn.jpg

Fm3BGRI.jpg

vkywlHn.jpg

pmpjkrz.jpg

kF0xvSR.jpg

Ju5mlic.jpg

7MFTT3y.jpg

EimOwjn.jpg

Ak8VaMw.jpg

The unmasked head is pointless

I agree. While it looked pretty in prototype, it looks insanely bored/tired in production.

I did see the regular version this weekend at the comic store, and was very, very impressed with how she turned out.

Thats how the exc should be. Not important. Great for international collectors haha

The ex head in person is spectacular still definitely a good option with ex or fail. I showed my friend and he loved the ex as well. In person the ex is so much better than a reg with this coh. The head is still sculpted very nice. I would never consider the reg with a coh available.

Wanda Wilson has long hair I don’t understand why they went short.

They're going short with most women, someone at sideshow prefers it I guess!

It’s eiher A. It saves them money due to complexity or B. The artist doesn’t know the character very well.

Attachments

• 0C9E72B4-AD2D-4356-A5E8-75023DF1088D.jpeg
    0C9E72B4-AD2D-4356-A5E8-75023DF1088D.jpeg
    257.1 KB · Views: 62
Back