Premium Format Lady Deadpool Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh well ... this will have to wait. Not willing to pay that much for this piece just yet. Perhaps later.....

It's amazing how much effort went into this and Deadpool yet Magneto looks like a 5th graders school project he put together using old action figures.

Geez, I didn't even stop to think about that. You're right, Harbottle and CO. went balls to the wall on these two and Mags just looks like an afterthought.

She is up for order now! 750 ES.

I ordered this right away because it is one of the most impressive pieces I've ever seen. I think the cost is too high but I like it too much to pass on it and the ES is decent for the price, in my opinion.

I really like that they announced the ES for the EX edition two days ago as well so I think I'm going to like this new system of theirs.

Now begins the hoping that the production pieces do this piece (and the price) justice.

Last edited:
Interesting. Just like thanos. Interested to see how this turns out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While this piece is pretty awesome looking, $675.00 is a little steep for her. Congrats to all whom are picking her up, the EX portrait really looks great!

Prime 1 has me locked up for a bit with all their insane pieces coming out soon.

If she is 675 I shutter thinking about how much $$$ the MKIII maq is going to cost.. my goodness this market is getting out of control.. S SC wants to charge prime 1 prices even though their quality isnt nearly as good. Maybe McDonald's should start doing the same, if other resturaunts can charge 10 for a burger why can't we, to hell with the quality of the crap were serving g up its all about perceived value, our customers won't notice a difference. people will pay they all suckers, and are to stupid to tell that our products aren't as good

Last edited:
It's up. I was hoping get the PF and the print for around $650, so an easy nty for me.

Congrats to those getting her. Too rich for my blood. I find myself going the opposite direction for side characters, Koto, DST, Neca. I just can't justify it on every release. Or waiting for the secondary market.

We are in a funny place in this hobby right now.

knocked $50 off with coupon

not bad

now the wait

Deadpool Venom Thanos Bane all 1 flex pay left

Back