Statue DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

Arnold almost always has that pissed off look, regardless of what character he's playing.

Last edited:
Re: DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

For me the level of stern in this sculpt calls to mind this bit

He can look like this at times but it's maybe a bit too severe for the minigun scene - in which I actually think he looked relatively serene :lol

I really don't like the lack of weathering on the outfit. Is it really taboo for all the companies to make the outfit like it does in the film? Even at the start of the movie, the jacket and pants are pretty beat up, let alone when he reaches Cyberdyne.

Well it varies from scene to scene Maulfan. There's instances where he looks pissed during the cyberdyne shootout too.

Arnold-t2-mini-gun.jpg

I would call that shot intense or focused, I don't see anger there, but when I look at this piece, he has this look like, "you murdered my family and now I will have my revenge.

FAEBF4AE-792C-40FB-83B0-45B451C7F70F-3366-000004DA17487FFA.jpeg

It's the tension sculpted in the skin around where his nose and brow meet.

I don't know man, to me that looks almost identical to the screen shot I posted above. Oddly enough I think what's throwing this piece off, just like in the pcs Rambo thread....is the hair. It's far too short and round looking.

Edit: Just noticed the hands look really undersized, the leather looks very odd on the gloves too.

I can see and agree with whats being said about the furrowed brow, a tad too aggressive and taut looking. What i think it also may be, is the angles of the eyebrows on the sculpt, the inner brows are pulling in and down whilst the outer brows pointing up and out ever so slightly.

I have never bought a statue in my life, but this looks promising

Last edited:

Too bad it's not for sale here in the US.

This is now up for pre-order, and Damtoys will stop pre-orders next month. Annoyingly, I can't find this for sale from a reputable seller anywhere. A google search pointed me to a hong kong website, but I don't trust handing over money to them.

This is now up for pre-order, and Damtoys will stop pre-orders next month. Annoyingly, I can't find this for sale from a reputable seller anywhere. A google search pointed me to a hong kong website, but I don't trust handing over money to them.

I went with a guy on ebay. He has perfect feedback. I asked numerous questions before ordering, and he answered promptly to all my concerns. I got a detailed pre-order invoice e-mailed to me. I feel pretty good about it. I doubt we will see this from any US sites since this is probably an Asia license only.

I went with a guy on ebay. He has perfect feedback. I asked numerous questions before ordering, and he answered promptly to all my concerns. I got a detailed pre-order invoice e-mailed to me. I feel pretty good about it. I doubt we will see this from any US sites since this is probably an Asia license only.

Who's the seller? I searched for this on eBay and couldn't find 1 listing.

Thanks for the link. What's to stop him from taking your money and running though? That's my only concern.

Thanks for the link. What's to stop him from taking your money and running though? That's my only concern.

He's got perfect feedback and my discussions with him alleviated any concerns I had. Still, I guess anything is possible.

Yeah I don't want to go the eBay route. If Dam toys don't want to sell their products here in the US then that's their loss.

Yeah I don't want to go the eBay route. If Dam toys don't want to sell their products here in the US then that's their loss.

Not sure it's a matter of want. They may be interfering with Sideshow's license to sell mixed media statues.

Yeah, we don't know what the license Sideshow has entails, and it was only a couple years back they put out the BD T-800 PF, so odds are their 1/4 scale license hasn't expired.

Then how is NECA able to release 1:4 terminator products? Is it because they're figures and not statues? It would be odd if the license would differentiate.

And as far as I'm aware this is the T2:3D license, which may be an entirely different beast altogether.

Last edited:

I don't think T2:3D is a unique license.

Going by NECA, they did a T2 Battle Across time figure as a cheap variant and I'm sure they didn't pay extra and now their products are labeled T2:3D and I'm sure they didn't pay more or renew the license for a rerelease figure, too expensive, companies are probably just marketing as T2:3D to cash in on the theatrical rerelease.

As far as NECA doing 1/4 vs Sideshow, theirs is a figure, Sideshow would only care about statue rights in that scale. Enterbay also produced 1/4 scale figures that are similar to a Sideshow PF, but they're figures, this piece is the same as a Sideshow PF, just better.

Back