Statue DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

a-dev reporting in with obligatory hair-analysis - looks a bit too neat but at least the overall shape appears to be better than Hot Toys or Enterbay clean version.

Re: DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

Sculpt looks amazing. Can I have this in 1/6 please????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sculpt looks amazing. Can I have this in 1/6 please????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When rjszar linked to this thread via a thread in the movie section and I skipped right to the pics I initially assumed this was an action figure. I was to be hugely disappointed.

Likeness looks pretty amazing to me.

17553856_10212360607639669_8596023750099499801_n.jpg

17629847_10212360611639769_1450976714654225201_n.jpg

The likeness is pretty good, as a-Dev said he hair is what's throwing it off. It's too short and round looking.

When rjszar linked to this thread via a thread in the movie section and I skipped right to the pics I initially assumed this was an action figure. I was to be hugely disappointed.

Yeah, when I saw that I thought it was a Hot Toys figure. I saw the graphics, the T2:3D banner and was like "oh shiiiiit".

Yeah, when I saw that I thought it was a Hot Toys figure. I saw the graphics, the T2:3D banner and was like "oh shiiiiit".

Thankfully we don't have to eat crow and can continue ***tting on Hot Toys. Phew! The silver lining.

a-dev reporting in with obligatory hair-analysis - looks a bit too neat but at least the overall shape appears to be better than Hot Toys or Enterbay clean version.

:lol Thanks for the hair report buddy

This is one I would have picked up had it not been too similar to the Enterbay figure. I have been trying to sell my figures to make way for statues although I know I'd regret parting with that one. This looks just as good imo.

I do personally prefer the rosebox scene though in terms of an iconic moment to have on the shelf.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I wonder what the price tag on this will be.

It says in the description. $450.

They head sculpt isn't perfect, but it's still exciting to see something other than star wars or iron man so I'll take it. For those that are familiar with this company, how do they usually fair when it comes to production?

end product is usually pretty close to the proto IMO. My only question is where can we order this. The only US base places that sell DAMToys have only had the 1/6 scale figures and not their statues. DAM has done two WARCRAFT movie statues that look fantastic but I haven't had any luck finding them anywhere in the US. and the few listings in China say they're $1500 so who knows what China will charge for this :(

Typical a-dev....hair today, gone tomorrow. ....:lol

i have to say i think this looks like a great statue. The likeness is spot on imo and looks as good if not better then the Enterbay version. I agree with a previous poster though in that the minigun looks a tad small.

It's a fine choice as the first in the series I must say CS001. I speak with no bias whatsoever.

I'm hoping we see more T2 products from this company. I have zero faith in Hot toys at this point.

The base is really the only thing I don't care for, it's somewhat distracting. Sometimes simpler is better.

Back