Statue DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

Is this up for PO anywhere yet?

Re: DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

Heard back from BBTS. They had no information to give although I was told that it is certainly something that they would like to carry.

Really happy to see DAM Toys doing the licensed route, but I never thought they'd go full legit on statues first instead of 1/6.

PVC-Polystone Hybrid like Blitzway statues to help achieve HT/Enterbay-level paint apps on the head, Sheepskin leather that makes this a worry-free collectible even in humid countries, Good sculpt, 1/4 scale and @ $450? Terrific value.

A T-1000 1/4 statue from them would look amazing next to this.

Maybe one day they'll switch to 1/3. One can only hope

Maybe one day they'll switch to 1/3. One can only hope

1/3 is awesome, but the $400-500 price increase is barely justified.

I think if DAM would do 1/3 scale statues, that would be only because they can't get the rights for a license on the more-mainstream 1/4 scale. I'm sure Prime1 would have sold more and would have loved to do more stuff in 1/4 instead, but they can't due to licensing constraints.

So........this isn't up for PO anywhere?

Looks good for sure

I moved away from plastic once HT effectively abandoned Terminator & Alien/Predator. Far too long to wait between announcements. Ive got my eye on Prime 1, CoolProps...but a few 1/4 pieces won't hurt. I think I'm-he'll look great next to the CC Guardian. Hope DAMTOYS give us an Endo & a T-1000

I prefer 1/3 generally, but happy enough with 1/4 if they fill out the line

It's up at amiami. $693 US EMS shipping could be an extra $100+

There's a 20% discount for 77,560 JPY from AmiAmi. That's like $924.30 Canadian dollars for a 1:4 scale statue.... Okay, think I'll stick with Sideshow.

Oh wait, Sideshow's almost up there now too!

Lol what a rip off. Talk about price gouging, when Damtoys list this at 450 USD rrp. I'll wait and hopefully some other retailers get this. I really want it, but not paying that price for it.

I'm gonna have to yield Arnold hair-criticising duties to you and Snake Plissken in that case. Maybe I just don't got it anymore. :lol

For me the worst offender is DX13, followed by DX10, then Enterbay clean sculpt, then this.

The best ones being Enterbay BD, NECA Pescadero Escape (and thus their new 1:4 figure) and Trevor Grove's old Sideshow sculpt.

It's really odd that this isn't up for PO at any major US retailers. You'd think that would be important to them, so more people could buy their product.

I e-mailed MOAF a little while ago. They said to check back in a few days. Hopefully they are looking into it. BBTS told me they had to wait for the company to solicit them. Doesn't make sense why you couldn't just inquire.

Haha what the hell?) 700-800 $? For a statue that is not like Arnie? For this money, you can take Enterbay clean version, which in all surpasses this statue, although it was released in 2011.

I think it's a solid Arnie portrait, problem is, aside from the hair, he's very emotional, there's a strong, anger to the face here, that's wrong for the T-800, he never really shows anger.

Back