Statue DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

Likeness is pretty good.
Are there any recent pics of the whole thing?

Re: DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

I wish I could find a place to order this. :huh

From Damtoys Facebook page. The headsculpt looks perfect! Can't wait to get this.

FB_IMG_1507513698803.jpg

FB_IMG_1507513867776.jpg

FB_IMG_1507513888316.jpg

FB_IMG_1507513708564.jpg

Pretty awesome indeed.

This could fill the 1:4 cyberdyne hole in my collection. (Already have the galleria and steel mill enterbay figures)

I asked the seller on e-bay seller I bought mine from if he can get more, he wrote to me he would try.

vlcsnap-2017-10-09-14h35m14s75.jpg

How come high-end collectibles never manage to quite capture the look of that bandolier. The size of the grenades, the spacing...

The Sideshow Premium Format had them nice and big but screwed the spacing. Hot Toys and Enterbay screwed the size and the spacing.

Last edited:

Yup, all 1/6 scale shells are undersized from all the makers. I guess so they can make them removable with the launcher.

Yup, all 1/6 scale shells are undersized from all the makers. I guess so they can make them removable with the launcher.

They all keep making that same choice despite it not being movie-accurate. Technically, as I understand it, the movie itself was not being accurate to the real weapon by having such large grenades. But personally I'd follow the movie when recreating toys and statues from it.

He's got little baby hands.

They all keep making that same choice despite it not being movie-accurate. Technically, as I understand it, the movie itself was not being accurate to the real weapon by having such large grenades. But personally I'd follow the movie when recreating toys and statues from it.

Maybe hit up the doggie guy to make us some larger 1/6 shells :lecture

Lol! His hands do look a little small...I'm hoping it's just the pics and not noticeable in person. Otherwise, it's an amazing looking statue.

They looked small in the promo pics too, as does the mini gun. That's one reason why I ultimately passed on this. Hopefully it's not as bad in person.

I asked the seller on e-bay seller I bought mine from if he can get more, he wrote to me he would try.

Let us know. I had almost pulled the trigger a few times but always balked. Just have so much else in storage at this point. All my Arnie stuff is on display, though.

Yeah it looks better in the official pictures, maybe it's the baby hands making it appear off to me. :lol

The hands don't actually seem too small in those promo pics. I think it might be the way he's gripping the mini gun. I guess I'll find out in person, lol.

They still look off to me. I'd rather them fix the hair anyway, it's the most notable flaw. It's far too short.

They still look off to me. I'd rather them fix the hair anyway, it's the most notable flaw. It's far too short.

Yeah that's what I thought on the promo pics too, but I actually think the hair looks great here:

FB_IMG_1507513698803.jpg

Back