Statue DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

I went ahead and ordered this from
www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk/damtoys-classic-series-14th-scale-terminator-2-judgment-day-t-800-56-cm.html?search=Dam%20te
They are legit, about 90 bucks to ship to me in the US.
This still comes out cheaper than recent SS Premium formats. I hope it turns out well.

I am thinking maybe some of the facial expression will be toned down in the process of molding and casting lime with hot toys heads, May look less angry on the production piece.

Re: DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

This retailer is based in Glasgow, Scotland. I live in London, England now...but these guys are my go to. Great retailer, am sure you'll have a good experience

I'll be curious to see what this looks like in-hand. I love my Sideshow T-800 from the first movie but sold the Battle Damaged EX because I needed to clear up some funds to help cover vet bills. I'd like to get a proper T-2 at some point (the battle damaged version was ever so slightly off). Besides this one, are there any other Terminators teased or in the works from someone like Chronicle or Sideshow?

I'll be curious to see what this looks like in-hand. I love my Sideshow T-800 from the first movie but sold the Battle Damaged EX because I needed to clear up some funds to help cover vet bills. I'd like to get a proper T-2 at some point (the battle damaged version was ever so slightly off). Besides this one, are there any other Terminators teased or in the works from someone like Chronicle or Sideshow?

Well, Chronicle only has the license for Genysis and I doubt they'll be doing anything further from that. Sideshow has the endo coming out, not sure about any plans for Arnie in the near future.

Pfft. Chronicle. They sure promised a lot last SDCC.

My big question is whether this is a one off, or if more pieces are planned...

My big question is whether this is a one off, or if more pieces are planned...

Might depend on how well it sells. Got a weird request from the ebay seller I went with on this. Basically, he wanted a "written" guarantee I would indeed complete purchase upon release. Apparently, the manufacturer wasn't taking kindly to order cancellations. Really not sure about any of it.

Might depend on how well it sells. Got a weird request from the ebay seller I went with on this. Basically, he wanted a "written" guarantee I would indeed complete purchase upon release. Apparently, the manufacturer wasn't taking kindly to order cancellations. Really not sure about any of it.

That has scam written all over it.

That has scam written all over it.

Don't think so. He's got perfect feedback. He sent me a detailed invoice when I made the first deposit. He's had great communication since the order.

He's got perfect feedback and my discussions with him alleviated any concerns I had. Still, I guess anything is possible.

By the time this ships it will be past the window to leave feedback and buyer protection. I wouldn't risk it if it were me.

By the time this ships it will be past the window to leave feedback and buyer protection. I wouldn't risk it if it were me.

I only lose a deposit. It'll be fine though. He's been around since 2002 I think.

I only lose a deposit. It'll be fine though. He's been around since 2002 I think.

I only once had a seller disappear, but even then when I leaned on my CC company they removed the charge. I think it's worth a chance, given the account history and the seller's willingness to communicate with you.

I only once had a seller disappear, but even then when I leaned on my CC company they removed the charge. I think it's worth a chance, given the account history and the seller's willingness to communicate with you.

How long after the charge was it? They usually only allow a few months.

Hope so too, as I ordered through him too!

Any one disappointed not hearing or seeking a new Terminator statue being announced? AT COMIC COM or is it just me?

Was really looking forward to Sideshow revealing that T2 they been working on for some years now, or even a new model based on the up coming T2:3D

Yep, very disappointed with the lack of Terminator at this years show. Was hoping the release of T2 3D would bring more offerings? The only thing I'm interested is the 1/5 Rex.

SHCC2017

mVvfKjiali8.jpg

oNxktaY3M_Q.jpg

VtIDcXxqvCo.jpg

especially pleased that molded from the game about wrestling)

yhD-eLQvuhE.jpg

Was there ever an official american distributor for this?

Back