Damtoys–Assassin's Creed IV:Black Flag –1/6th scale Edward Kenway Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They keep making the originals backwards compatible - I would imagine Rogue will eventually be available for the Xbox One. It’s the only one missing from my line up. I’m a true geek for the games....and The soundtracks too. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve played the Black Flag CD in my car that has the Sea Shanties on it...and people looking at me while I’m bellowing,

“[emoji445][emoji444] Now we are ready to sail for the Horn,
Weigh hey, roll and go!
Our boots and our clothes, boys, are all in the pawn,
To be rollicking randy Dandy-O![emoji444][emoji445]”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never could play rouge i baught the game and weeks latter toy stolen along with my Xbox and now i cant play it on the Xbox one. Is it as good as it looks?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

That sucks mate! I’d break some kneecaps if I knew who took it. For me, it was the game that got me into the series. Tried the first AC and once the animus stuff came up, I lost interest. Some reason i snagged Rogue and took to it and went back to play the rest of the series.

That sucks mate! I’d break some kneecaps if I knew who took it. For me, it was the game that got me into the series. Tried the first AC and once the animus stuff came up, I lost interest. Some reason i snagged Rogue and took to it and went back to play the rest of the series.

Yeah i wish i knew.
Yeah Desmond was the boring part of the games but who do you play like outside the animus in rouge? Is it the first perdón character?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Rogue is more like a big DLC for Black Flag.
It feels more like amazing AC3 DLC - Tyranny of King Washington.

It’s a great story piece though and I hope they do an American Trilogy remaster of AC4–Rogue-AC3 like they did the Ezio trilogy.

They keep making the originals backwards compatible - I would imagine Rogue will eventually be available for the Xbox One. It’s the only one missing from my line up. I’m a true geek for the games....and The soundtracks too. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve played the Black Flag CD in my car that has the Sea Shanties on it...and people looking at me while I’m bellowing,

Weigh hey, roll and go!

Rogue is now backwards compatible!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Weigh hey, roll and go!

I’m not alone!? Lol I still play the AC4 Sea Shanty discs in my car now

Well I just ran to snagged it but it says I can’t buy it for the Xbox One. :(
b3d4747a4399da9ca8ef6a043aa2bd54.jpg

AC:Rouge has been backwards compatible since at least June. I bought it and Syndicate during the summer sale.

Oh, and I would kill for figures of Jacob and Evie.

So the Witcher fans (which I'm also one of) aren't happy with the upcoming figures head and have built interest to get a custom one made!
Any interest in doing similar here? I'd really love to have Edwards actual head on the figure, rather than whoever that is supposed to be :D

ed3.jpg
Edward_Kenway.jpg

Wow, that Altair is just... I mean, I never honestly thought he would ever see the light of day. And they’ve actually done a pretty damn good job of it. I’m torn. Edward became my absolute favorite, but Altair is the iconic one. Arrrrgh, decisions! Lol. xD

Wow, that Altair is just... I mean, I never honestly thought he would ever see the light of day. And they’ve actually done a pretty damn good job of it. I’m torn. Edward became my absolute favorite, but Altair is the iconic one. Arrrrgh, decisions! Lol. xD

Buy your favourite. You’re the only one looking at them.
Who’s coming around to inspect your collection to check you have the most iconic ones? :)

Altair looks incredible. I didn't care for the Assassins Creed movie but that Fassbender likeness is amazing. I might need these in my life. :lol

Buy your favourite. You’re the only one looking at them.
Who’s coming around to inspect your collection to check you have the most iconic ones? :)
Well, I bashed an Altair-esque figure some years back and have kinda always wanted someone to release one. Then Edward became my favorite. So, it’s a difficult decision with space limitations. :lol

Bayek is becoming a favorite too. And I could certainly see the appeal in Jacob and Evie figures. Connor and some of the others, maybe not as much. Not counting Ezio, which there are three different versions they could pursue, two of which have not been done before, as far as I know.

Has anyone seen any updates on the line of AC from DamToys? I figured by now we would be close to final production samples or even packaging considering Edward was slated for a 1st quarter release.

Has anyone seen any updates on the line of AC from DamToys? I figured by now we would be close to final production samples or even packaging considering Edward was slated for a 1st quarter release.

DAM/VTS is always late, I wouldn't expect to see anything until May.

DAM/VTS is always late, I wouldn't expect to see anything until May.

True. Just thought we would get more pics from this last Toy Expo...

They teased Altair and Aguilar that look amazing...

I really can’t wait for these. My HT Ezio has been lonely for years! LOL!

Back