Damtoys–Assassin's Creed IV:Black Flag –1/6th scale Edward Kenway Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have the license.
You can see people on this thread who don't even know the character saying they're going to buy this :D

Zero chance they don't do Ezio. My guess is they'll do a Brotherhood version - it looks cooler and Hot toys already did the young version.

They used a picture of Ezio (game art, no proto existed) when they announced the license back in January.

I'm new to Damtoys, is my best bet to go with OSK?

No, if you're in America, go with one of the dealers in the States. I'm waiting for Timewalker Toys to put it up. Cotswold Collectibles might also have a good deal on it. AlterEgo Comics might have a few bucks off retail.

Anyone remember a time in 2014 when some unknown company was making 1/6th figures from assassin's creed and Edward was their first release. Then it was a year sence they took preorder deposits (which where full payments) and then disappeared when people were asking about the figure or for refunds.

Anyone remember a time in 2014 when some unknown company was making 1/6th figures from assassin's creed and Edward was their first release. Then it was a year sence they took preorder deposits (which where full payments) and then disappeared when people were asking about the figure or for refunds.

Yup, that was FireFigures.

You can relive the saga here https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-creed-figures-fire-figures-collectibles.html

This Molecule8 situation reminded me of the FireFigures debacle.

Yup, that was FireFigures.

You can relive the saga here https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-creed-figures-fire-figures-collectibles.html

This Molecule8 situation reminded me of the FireFigures debacle.
Yup that's the one. But if remember they renamed themselves to EX figures. I was apart of that whole situation but was able to get my money back through a claim with paypal. Glad we are finally getting the figure from an established company as an official release.

Yup that's the one. But if remember they renamed themselves to EX figures. I was apart of that whole situation but was able to get my money back through a claim with paypal. Glad we are finally getting the figure from an established company as an official release.

Yeah, I'm very pleased that DAM is doing them. I'm a big fan of their work. The Gangsters Kingdom series was/is great, and their attention to detail is right up there. We should be in for a treat.

A week or so I think. When Their dredd was announced it was a few days later when it was up for pre-order.

Wait, they're doing a Judge Dredd? o_O

I thought this was one of their first few licensed outtings? I know there's already the Universal Soldiers.

Exactly what I meant. Haha should have added it on to my post, but yeah it should be somewhere next week when they have it up for pre-order in the US. It's interesting that Damtoys/Vts has done video game characters more so then other companies besides HT. I would be interested in seeing if they will do a Nathan drake from uncharted 4.

Man this figure is beautiful. I'm really excited about getting my hands on it. I just wish the release wasn't so far away!

It's funny. I started out loathing this game when it launched. I didn't connect with Edward at all and the game looked terrible on older gen consoles. And then the modern day third-person story driven perspective being ditched for the generic first-person corporate slave aspect really bothered me at the time.

I never even finished the game. Got maybe five hours into it.

And then I played Unity. It was better "initially," but had tons of bugs and the story has all but been forgotten. I have almost no clue what happens in it. Cut to the release of Syndicate and it felt like a good step forward. I took my time playing the game over about 10 months, to avoid franchise fatigue, and ended up enjoying what I thought I was going to hate, in all honesty. The era didn't intrigue me at all when it was announced.

Long story short, err well not really... I went back and gave Black Flag another chance on the Xbox One this past year. The lack of bugs, in my play-through, was much appreciated and I discovered a real gem eventually. Being a pirate in the game, who just so happens to be an assassin, is really neat.

I thought the game was grossly overrated originally, but I can see now why people enjoyed it. It's certainly in my top three and it could possibly be my favorite, simply due to the open sea. Edward isn't my preferred hero of the series, but I think he might be the coolest.

Love it! Can't wait for the release. Hope they keep dipping into the Assassins Creed well of characters for years to come. Would love an Altair, Conner, and Ezio (older version in his black garb)... DamToys is already made a name for itself, but this license could be huge for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's up at BBTS and Monkey depot it's around $241-$236. Basically $250 range.

Back