Damtoys–Assassin's Creed IV:Black Flag –1/6th scale Edward Kenway Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is definitely at the top of my want list now! Edward Kenway is my favorite next to Ezio but Black Flag is probably my favorite of the games just for the sailing aspect alone. Not too fond of the headsculpt though. Might customize the Matt Ryan/Constantine OSK sculpt for this

Oh yeah kenway. love black flag. I'm definitely interested in this. shocked when the Product was actually Edward Kenway lol.

Weird to see this as I just started playing this game about 2 months ago.

It's the best game I have played in ages.....sorry I waited so long to play it. Those sea chanties!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His face looks a little funny...
Based on his look from the cinematic trailer, I guess:

Assassins-Creed-4-Black-Flag34.jpg

I hate the way these characters look in cinematics.
The only one I liked was old Ezio from ACR.

Insta buy for me. My favourite game! Hopefully they tweak the head sculpt and blue fabric before the release.
Now tell me who to throw my money at!

Pretty awesome. Would be an instant buy if I knew that an Ezio were coming, but as is I'm not sure if I want Edward by himself on my shelf.

Don't give a rat's arse about the game or who's who. Totally love the look. Pirate, assassin, whatever, I dig the fig. Bring on the dude with the Mohawk. And any other cool period characters. I got the Hot Toys figure and he's one of the coolest figures I have. I'm sure DAM's will be on par.

Pretty awesome. Would be an instant buy if I knew that an Ezio were coming, but as is I'm not sure if I want Edward by himself on my shelf.

They have the license.
You can see people on this thread who don't even know the character saying they're going to buy this :D

Zero chance they don't do Ezio. My guess is they'll do a Brotherhood version - it looks cooler and Hot toys already did the young version.

OSK has this up for $233, which... it isn't bad, but I'm not sure I'm willing to pay it for Edward. Altair, maybe.

Finally! This is awesome I'm going buy it as soon as it'd up. I always wanted this figure to be made.

Im just so stoked that this fig is about $200 over here. Insta POed. I absolutely loved the game. Shanties were awesome. Now gimme Brotherhood Ezio and Altair!

My retailer has this up for 279.90 EUR with my discount --> 250.00 EUR. I'll probably have to skip this one. It's just too expensive. :/

Back