DAMMIT!!! I BROKE MY HT ALIEN WARRIOR'S LEG OFF!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You actually got a reply and a replacement sent from HT???!!! JESUS. I've never heard a peep from them ever, even before I started mailing them about my breakage.

Yes I emailed them back in late Nov '07. They did respond & I recieved the wrong arm this month. I have a feeling they might not respond due to the error. I hope I'm wrong. :D

Just wondering how many times did you have to email before you got a reply about the breakage? I've emailed thrice I think over the space of a week or so.

All this talk of breakage scares me.

And when I am down, and need a laugh, I come and look at the title of this thread. (Not to laugh at your horror, but just the title itself made me laugh...:lol ) Sorry you had to change it, but I guess it's better not to make TOO many waves. :D

All this talk of breakage scares me.

And when I am down, and need a laugh, I come and look at the title of this thread. (Not to laugh at your horror, but just the title itself made me laugh...:lol ) Sorry you had to change it, but I guess it's better not to make TOO many waves. :D

Yeah it's very off-putting. Good to know that it's mainly limited to the Aliens warrior. I have 2 of the AVP warriors (brown and black) and they're still in fine shape even after more than a year of ownership.

Yeah it's very off-putting. Good to know that it's mainly limited to the Aliens warrior. I have 2 of the AVP warriors (brown and black) and they're still in fine shape even after more than a year of ownership.

Same here. I can only complain about the loose ankles on the black, and on a related note, the NON-WORKING switch on my Powerloader. But all in all, these are rockin' figures, so I won't belabor my fussin'! :D

I wonder if someone could switch out the joints from one ALien to another? Like the Brown's to the Black? I would think so. IF you have a $100+ donor figure that is! :lol

Yeah it's very off-putting..
For a moment then, coming straight after Les' comment, I thought you were talking about the title of this thread.:rolleyes:

Oh and I didnt chnage it - that was admin...we aren't allowed to.

Last edited:
:mad::banghead}}}WHAT!!!{{{:google no one is allowed to use a word that offends someone???were in a section that is talking about figures that represent a creature that kills without mercy has offspring that is parisitic and uses it's host until it breaks out of its chest killing them.etc...etc...and another that is a pure hunter that kills its opponent in grousem ways and then SKINS them or rips out there spine only to hang there bodies up for all to see!!! and because one person finds one word in all this offensive it's edited????:monkey4
THAT is offensive to me!!!

:mad::banghead}}}WHAT!!!{{{:google no one is allowed to use a word that offends someone???were in a section that is talking about figures that represent a creature that kills without mercy has offspring that is parisitic and uses it's host until it breaks out of its chest killing them.etc...etc...and another that is a pure hunter that kills its opponent in grousem ways and then SKINS them or rips out there spine only to hang there bodies up for all to see!!! and because one person finds one word in all this offensive it's edited????:monkey4

'Nuff Said! :chew

PC is the way to mediocrity.
But whatever.

I'm happy I've not had any more breakage issues with my aliens.
As a matter of fact, I'll be on my way to play some! :D

:rock:rock:rock

I agree with you on that.

keep up the fight against things you think I would'nt like.....

P1010168-1.jpg

My brown ALIENS warrior arrived today. I just put him together and fortunately no loose joints on mine. Now I'm pretty confident that only the blue/black ALIENS warrior suffers from manufacturer defects.

HIGH FIVE!!
New-313.jpg

Not my photo, but I think it fits.

Back