DAMMIT!!! I BROKE MY HT ALIEN WARRIOR'S LEG OFF!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I was pretty disappointed in the figure poseability on this. The feet kept popping off on mine due to being to loose to hold a positiion (no amount of superglue would help). I got so frustrated that I ended up breaking the ankle. What a waste..

-Joe

I had fantastic results with the super glue technique on the ankles.:D Thats what really helped mine out in the poseability department. Heres a pic of mine KNEE repair and the super glue technique on the ankles.

IMG_0822.jpg

I had fantastic results with the super glue technique on the ankles.:D Thats what really helped mine out in the poseability department.

It could be that the caps were cracked when I got them. Either way, it was difficult to hold a pose without the toy eventually falling down. :banghead

-Joe

It could be that the caps were cracked when I got them. Either way, it was difficult to hold a pose without the toy eventually falling down. :banghead

-Joe

Yup, that's exactly what happened to mine ouf of the box. His left footcup had 2 or 3 cracks in it....I couldn't pose him at all.

If anyone has some junk Aliens they wouldn't mind getting rid of, let me know :)

Last edited:
I had the same thing happen to mine and was not going to just let it go so I preformed arthroscopic surgery on the damn thing. What I did was drill with a very small hole right into the broken joint on both pieces. Like 1/4 of an inch deep and took a small nail and super glued it into both pieces creating a solid post. It made it super strong and still movable and poseable. You can't even see the repair on mine. I just took my time and was really careful and had great results. Just a thought. Good luck , Mike:D

I ended up performing almost the exact same arthroplasty on a left knee! I used brass rod instead, but with the same successful results. Can't even tell it was ever broken! Luckily, the superglue trick worked reasonably well for the ankles, so now the sucker can stand and hold a pose under its own weight, as it should have in the first place!

I keep mine on a doll stand for this very reason.
This is still the best title for any thread in this whole Forum!
Anyway, so far, mine is fine. For now...

the second I took mine out of the box and rotated the knee joint it snapped, and that with the weakness of the ankle meant it would never stand on its own no matter how I posed the tail.

Back