Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got PF ex cyclops today. He's pretty good. But how the hell do I get his jacket on him? It's not possible for me to do it. How do you all do it? The lights on the visor is bada$$.

Got PF ex cyclops today. He's pretty good. But how the hell do I get his jacket on him? It's not possible for me to do it. How do you all do it? The lights on the visor is bada$$.

if i remember correctly, slide the jacket onto the right arm with it attached to the body. then, slide the detached left arm through the other sleeve and then attach it to the body. i think thats how i did it.

if i remember correctly, slide the jacket onto the right arm with it attached to the body. then, slide the detached left arm through the other sleeve and then attach it to the body. i think thats how i did it.

Im going to try again. The jacket is so tight and the sleeve is so long they cover up his hands. I will try again tonight. But he does look good without the jacket as well. What version do you like better? With jacket or no jacket?

Just bagged a mint EX for £220 ($344) shipped. Good deal? EX face sculpt doesn't look great but I'm looking forward to receiving him! Just starting off my collection again. :hi5:

Just bagged a mint EX for £220 ($344) shipped. Good deal? EX face sculpt doesn't look great but I'm looking forward to receiving him! Just starting off my collection again. :hi5:

I'd say it's a good deal if it comes with the original packaging and everything is a mint as it could be for being used. Even the art box. I like the EX head for the light up feature only, but the reg head looks better for display.

I'd say it's a good deal if it comes with the original packaging and everything is a mint as it could be for being used. Even the art box. I like the EX head for the light up feature only, but the reg head looks better for display.

Wow not a bad deal there. :clap The ex head sculpt is underrated. It's great for scaring kids and Halloween!

Got mine today, really impressive piece. EX isn't great but the sculpt/light up feature and print more than make up for it. Got 200 of 500. :)

8bc1272b63881d2c6422c83.jpg

It's not underrated at all. There are issues with the PF & the ex is not great at all. It suffers the same fate as them Bucky PF EX head also. The teeth sculpt was weirdly sculpted by Tony C. Strangely enough, his Black Panther PFvwas great. Now that's an underrated statue.

This is a statue I saw in person and it is huge. Not sure why people don't like it more. I would buy it if I had the coin right now lol.

Back