Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, help me out. I just got my Cyclops PF and can't figure out how to turn the visor light up feature off without having to take out the batteries.

If you look at the picture you'll see the button to your right hand side. It's made to look part of the rock...

Cyclops-Base-M.jpg

I just got my Cyclops PF last week. Out of the 90s X-Men PFs available so far he was the last one I was missing, so I'm 4/4 now. I still like Gambit best, followed by Wolverine, but I'm enjoying Cyclops more than I thought I would. Rogue PF is last, although I like her as a characer more than I like Cyclops.

And I settled for a Regular. This piece was sold out of the EX before I knew it even existed, so me and my bank account are not ashamed of settling for it. At least I paid less than retail.

I just got my Cyclops PF last week. Out of the 90s X-Men PFs available so far he was the last one I was missing, so I'm 4/4 now. I still like Gambit best, followed by Wolverine, but I'm enjoying Cyclops more than I thought I would. Rogue PF is last, although I like her as a characer more than I like Cyclops.

And I settled for a Regular. This piece was sold out of the EX before I knew it even existed, so me and my bank account are not ashamed of settling for it. At least I paid less than retail.

Don't be so hard on yourself. You did not settle for anything...

Cyclops-Premium-Format-Figure-31-e1292503443111.jpg

Tony C can not sculpt open mouth with teeth. The only one he did well is the Thing & Gambit PF. His Bucky EX & Namor heads are just plain awful :gah:

Exactly. I'll even disagree with you about Gambit as I didn't even like the teeth on him. Thankfully it wasn't anywhere as odd as Cyclops, the mutant with a mouth full of incisors :slap

Will be interesting to see if Storm was also sculpted by him.

I dont think the teeth are too bad, if you look at how hes drawn his teeth look just like that in the comics.

If he turns out to be the sculptor for Storm it'll prove once and for all that he is the best at sculpting monsters. His Abomination PF was incredible (no joke).

I even have to disagree with that. His Abomination head sculpt looked like a Gremlin on roids. I hated that face as well. Just look at Bowens Abomination. That is the face of Abomination as I know it. Oh well, to each their own.

Don't be so hard on yourself. You did not settle for anything...

Cyclops-Premium-Format-Figure-31-e1292503443111.jpg

Yeah that head isn't good but I do like the idea of the EX head, how he's taking off the glasses. It's intense and despite it being ugly, I would have displayed it for the intended effect.

Exactly. I'll even disagree with you about Gambit as I didn't even like the teeth on him. Thankfully it wasn't anywhere as odd as Cyclops, the mutant with a mouth full of incisors :slap

Will be interesting to see if Storm was also sculpted by him.

I'm not a fan of the cigarette head much at all. It looks good from afar but up close Gambit looks like a peer of Magneto rather than Cyclops. SSC makes Gambit look too old. Then again none of the major X-Men appear consistent in age. Tom Brevoort, Marvel's Sr. VP of Publishing, says Cyclops is 27, but rarely does he seem like it: https://mobile.formspring.me/profile/question/TomBrevoort/494515842.

Hi all. I just got my first figure yesterday, got this Cyclops PF at my local comic shop for $350 (reg, not EX) and I noticed something as I was taking it home. On the box it said it's 0081/1000 which I thought cool, I got an early one. But when I got home I looked at the bottom of the base and it said 0338/1000... so... they didn't really match up lol. Should I be worried about this?

Also, does anyone know how I could possibly get the EX head and hands? Anyone here willing to part with theirs that they don't like? I'm a HUGE Cyclops fan and would love to have these as well.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi all. I just got my first figure yesterday, got this Cyclops PF at my local comic shop for $350 (reg, not EX) and I noticed something as I was taking it home. On the box it said it's 0081/1000 which I thought cool, I got an early one. But when I got home I looked at the bottom of the base and it said 0338/1000... so... they didn't really match up lol. Should I be worried about this?

Also, does anyone know how I could possibly get the EX head and hands? Anyone here willing to part with theirs that they don't like? I'm a HUGE Cyclops fan and would love to have these as well.

Thanks in advance :)

it's not a huge deal, it happens from time to time. just means that somebody else's box says 338/1000 and the bottom of the statue on theirs says 0081/1000

Back