Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had my regular cyclops sitting in a box for months, but started worrying about the batteries corroding.

So, opened him up today. There were no batteries in the base, but there was a lot of whitish dust in the compartment.

Put in 2 AA batteries my wife gave me - turned it on. No eye beam. Cleaned out the dust and cleaned the contacts. Turned it on. No eye beam. Started to get annoyed.

Then got 2 batteries I KNEW worked. Optic blast ON!

Removed batteries, back into storage (until we move into a new house).

Had my regular cyclops sitting in a box for months, but started worrying about the batteries corroding.

So, opened him up today. There were no batteries in the base, but there was a lot of whitish dust in the compartment.

Put in 2 AA batteries my wife gave me - turned it on. No eye beam. Cleaned out the dust and cleaned the contacts. Turned it on. No eye beam. Started to get annoyed.

moral of the story buddy?:lecture

I think you should try to put on his leather jacket next and see how you do :wave

that's the medal round :lecture

No gold for me then.:monkey2

Thought about it but already heard about the difficulties with the jacket. I'll deal with it when after I move him to a permanent home. I prefer the shots of him with the jacket.

No gold for me then.:monkey2

Thought about it but already heard about the difficulties with the jacket. I'll deal with it when after I move him to a permanent home. I prefer the shots of him with the jacket.

I didnt have a problem with it. Rogue on the other hand.....

I still get his jacket on. I give up. It just cannot fit. How does someone get it on? I spent half an hour and can't do it

What exactly is your process? Maybe I can help point out what you may be doing wrong. Also, just to spite what VS says :wink1:, I can't stand looking at mine for too long without the jacket. The proportions just seem wrong, and the jacket helps to cover it up.

The reason why I don't like the jacket on because the jacket is too short in height. It makes it him look feminine.

I still get his jacket on. I give up. It just cannot fit. How does someone get it on? I spent half an hour and can't do it

I had the same issue. But after 10 minutes, I googled it and use the instructions that someone posted on youtube then worked fine.

https://www.youtube.com /watch?v=Bx9NSibQYu4

[Just delete the space after .com, couldn't post the link without embedding the video]

I had the same issue. But after 10 minutes, I googled it and use the instructions that someone posted on youtube then worked fine.

https://www.youtube.com /watch?v=Bx9NSibQYu4

[Just delete the space after .com, couldn't post the link without embedding the video]

Ah YouTube is always there. Thanks bro. After this jacket then I will try to finish putting on rogues jacket. Her hair is making the jacket not fit too. :monkey1

Back