Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all. I just got my first figure yesterday, got this Cyclops PF at my local comic shop for $350 (reg, not EX) and I noticed something as I was taking it home. On the box it said it's 0081/1000 which I thought cool, I got an early one. But when I got home I looked at the bottom of the base and it said 0338/1000... so... they didn't really match up lol. Should I be worried about this?

Also, does anyone know how I could possibly get the EX head and hands? Anyone here willing to part with theirs that they don't like? I'm a HUGE Cyclops fan and would love to have these as well.

Thanks in advance :)

Same thing Ink said and Welcome to the forum...:FREAK:

Haha thank you! I actually had been trying to post here all week but it took like 3 days for my account to activate :impatient: lol

Seem like we've been having an influx of new members joining us lately. That's always a good thing because this hobby can always use some fresh blood and wallets to drain...;)

I hope that you're gonna be around for the long hall and looking forward to reading many more of your post in the future. I just hope you are ready and love this hobby as much as the rest of us. If not you'll be weeded out and gone before you can reach 500 post. Just remember, you're going to need some serious will power around here. We'll get you buying things that you never that you would buy and spend far more than you ever envisioned before joining this great hobby of ours.

We are FREAKS for a reason and welcome once again!

Seem like we've been having an influx of new members joining us lately. That's always a good thing because this hobby can always use some fresh blood and wallets to drain...;)

I hope that you're gonna be around for the long hall and looking forward to reading many more of your post in the future. I just hope you are ready and love this hobby as much as the rest of us. If not you'll be weeded out and gone before you can reach 500 post. Just remember, you're going to need some serious will power around here. We'll get you buying things that you never that you would buy and spend far more than you ever envisioned before joining this great hobby of ours.

Well, I mean, I don't see anything "freak-ish" about this, but ok lol. And I have the will power. And also no money, so it shouldn't be hard to resist temptation lol. And believe me when I say I'm very particular about what I like, so I highly doubt you'll have me buying anything I don't really want. Especially on a very limited budget ;)

Get this member to buy the Wolverine LSF! ;)

Well, I mean, I don't see anything "freak-ish" about this, but ok lol. And I have the will power. And also no money, so it shouldn't be hard to resist temptation lol. And believe me when I say I'm very particular about what I like, so I highly doubt you'll have me buying anything I don't really want. Especially on a very limited budget ;)

:slap D'Oh! Don't tell them that! Not a good start!! :panic:

:slap D'Oh! Don't tell them that! Not a good start!! :panic:

Hahaha! Why not? lol. Also, I'll pass on the Wolvie. Not much of a fan ;)

Also, I was wondering if anyone can explain some terms I've been seeing around the boards that I don't quite understand? Such as... 1/4, 1/6 and so on. I'm guessing those are just the size? Basic fractions, bigger the number, the smaller the piece? And how about comiquette, Legacy, dio..rama? I think it was? just trying to figure out the difference between all these :(

Don't worry, budget, no problem. That's why we have a flex pay system in place. For collector's collecting on a budget...:wink1:

The killer is when you want to get those old grail pieces that's gonna be need to feel that gap within your collection. But if you have great will power you'll do just fine.

Also, I was wondering if anyone can explain some terms I've been seeing around the boards that I don't quite understand? Such as... 1/4, 1/6 and so on. I'm guessing those are just the size? Basic fractions, bigger the number, the smaller the piece? And how about comiquette, Legacy, dio..rama? I think it was? just trying to figure out the difference between all these :(

Cause u'll be bombarded with fail thingy. Be like Scotty and, instead of saying it'll be done in 5 mins and say 1 hour, say you'll flex pay or you have no interest, LOL. Not much of a fan is a good start.

1/4, 1/6 are scale size yes. ES = Edition Size. You'll be ready to do battle with em posting whores in no time. :lol

Last edited:

Diorama: When putting two or more characters in a statue. Size usually ranging from 1/6 to 1/7 scale...

933110383_cmube-M.jpg

1116798809_LusMD-M.jpg

Legacy: A company, anytime you see this attached to a statue get ready to pay big bucks for the item. You're paying for the Legacy name mostly...

Legacy Made:
1210766522_YTH6z-M.jpg

Comiquette: These usually come in 1/5 scale unless noted other wise. Fully sculpted statues no fabric whatsoever...

806096229_7RCfk-M.jpg

One of the few 1/4 statues made in comiquette style...

1128472387_EvgjY-M.jpg

Since your first purchase was Premium Format you know what that all Intel.

Hi all. I just got my first figure yesterday, got this Cyclops PF at my local comic shop for $350 (reg, not EX) and I noticed something as I was taking it home. On the box it said it's 0081/1000 which I thought cool, I got an early one. But when I got home I looked at the bottom of the base and it said 0338/1000... so... they didn't really match up lol. Should I be worried about this?

Also, does anyone know how I could possibly get the EX head and hands? Anyone here willing to part with theirs that they don't like? I'm a HUGE Cyclops fan and would love to have these as well.

Thanks in advance :)

Return it. I will send you a link where you can get it for $275 shipped from a dealer. If you ever come to sell the one you have with the wrong numbers it can be harder to move since some people are sooooooo ____ about things.

Oh well it's a little too late to return it lol. Besides, it's Cyclops. Trust me when I say I'll never get rid of it lol. Plus I ended up with a nice amount of store credit due to a promotion so I'm ok with it.

And thank you for all the examples!

$350 is really expensive, put a little more you can buy a ex.

Really? Cause I looked around online and it seemed to be around that price. But like I said, due to a promotion I got $110 store credit so I can put that towards another statue in the future :) I'm ok with it. lol

Yea... I have two regular , and regrad after I order it, it's been around $275 shipped for a long time. Its hard for me to sale that price too. In your case, store credit really push you buying it, but Congrats, he looks really nice.

Back