Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzylojiks

Super Freak
Reaction score
120910cyclops10_01.jpg

120910cyclops10_02.jpg

120910cyclops10_03.jpg

120910cyclops10_04.jpg
120910cyclops10_05.jpg

Cyclops PF... as far as my sources can tell me, the best intention is that it will be ready to debut by the end of December :duff (and I *think* the jacket will be removable, but don't quote me 100% on that quite yet - ;) - just reassuring you that your request is known :))

Jim%20Lee%20X-Men.jpg

Monday, August 2nd, 2010 'Ask Sideshow'

Will the upcoming Cyclops Premium Format have light-up eyes?

He will have light-up eyes if the factory can make it a reality! As we always like to say: making one of anything is “easy”… making a thousand, not so easy! But we always try. More info will be released after the details have been shored up for Cyclops – just keep reading those Sideshow newsletters ;)

Last edited:

021610cyclops01.jpg
cyclopsmuted02.jpg

Tuesday, July 6th, 2010
I have the Premium Format Emma Frost and can’t wait for the PF Cyclops. I’m wondering if the visor that comes with the PF Emma is somehow connected to the PF Cyclops? Will you be able to attach the visor to the exclusive PF Cyclops??

The PF Cyclops will be more in the style of Gambit, and less in the style of Emma Frost. He’ll come with his own visor.

Sideshow already confirmed that it will be a PF and here is what they say in regards to lights:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=8470&utm_source=wp_news

Can Sideshow produce more LED light-up statues? ...For other people, I am sure there are characters that could have LED light-up functionality beside my personal favorite characters.

We love to work in light-up features when they’re relevant. For example, Cyclops’ visor and movie Iron Man maquettes almost certainly require them
76366-47050-cyclops_super.jpg

Jim%20Lee%20X-Men.jpg

Last edited:
021610cyclops01.jpg
cyclopsmuted02.jpg

Tuesday, July 6th, 2010
I have the Premium Format Emma Frost and can’t wait for the PF Cyclops. I’m wondering if the visor that comes with the PF Emma is somehow connected to the PF Cyclops? Will you be able to attach the visor to the exclusive PF Cyclops??

The PF Cyclops will be more in the style of Gambit, and less in the style of Emma Frost. He’ll come with his own visor.

Nope. Its from a cover. It has nothing to do with the Cyclops PF. I'm waiting for Rogue instead of Cyclops.

nice question, but why wasn't it asked if the visor was going to be light up or not.:gah:
or has that been answered already.

I thought that was already answered. Or did they say the LSB was lighting up, I cant remember.

nice question, but why wasn't it asked if the visor was going to be light up or not.:gah:
or has that been answered already.

the picture looks to be light up though :dunno, but why was this thread labeled a pf?, this one is the comi...............

Sideshow already confirmed that it will be a PF and here is what they say in regards to lights:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=8470&utm_source=wp_news

Can Sideshow produce more LED light-up statues? ...For other people, I am sure there are characters that could have LED light-up functionality beside my personal favorite characters.

We love to work in light-up features when they’re relevant. For example, Cyclops’ visor and movie Iron Man maquettes almost certainly require them

Want this. Astonishing X-Men Cyclops would be cool too, but nothing beats classic Jim lee 90's Cyclops, it's what I remember from my childhood.

That's the Cyclops I've known my whole life too, but ever since I started catching up on the current comics a few years ago, I'll hold off until an AXM version comes out too. But who knows though, for the right price, I might change my mind later:dunno

Back