Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, really happy with it. :)

Do you think we will get new X-men PF's in the future?
I can understand they now push characters that tie into Avengers mostly, but the Com line seems dead so why not? I hope Apoc won't be the last and they come back with Jugger and Mags.

Congrats on Cyke! Nah theres X0men love with sideshow, jean is soon and the line would never be complete without Magneto. I'll burn don sideshow if they cancel the line before releasing him lol....j/k btw
But no, they mentioned magneto and cable will see pf life

I think the aftermarket value on this one will begin to go up once the completionists want the Jean Grey PF to go with it.

I'm thinking about buying this of a seller who has it in pretty mint condition for about $520 US, what do you guys think? Worth?

Hey guys, so something that has been worrying me is that I feel like my Cyclops PF is leaning really bad. I look at other peoples pics and he looks pretty straight up and down and mine just leans like crazy it feels like. I tried slightly pushing him upward but he doesn't really budge so I'm beginning to wonder if my statue always leaned. Does anyone else have this issue?

I noticed that in the pic you posted the other day. Mine stands high/no lean

Does polystone just start leaning like that? I'm wondering if he's slotted wrong or maybe my base or body was just faulty from the get go. I haven't heard of cyclops having any leaning issues from other people. I'm not sure mine ever stood fully upright. Sadly, it's just now I'm realizing that his stance looks far too leaning on mine as opposed to other people's. It's bumming me out! I need to see what I can do when I get home tonight but it's driving me crazy at work thinking about it! I suppose I could just buy a regular at some point but that would not be ideal.

Back