Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Cyclops regular today. Very happy with this statue. The jacket was a bit of a pain but with some futzing it got on and looks great.

Lol. I still can't get the jacket on. I gave up before I might break it. So I just leave it off now. :monkey2

There's a vid on youtube on how to do it safely.

Take off the hands, head and left arm.

Put the left arm through the sleeve. Futz until the seems run properly.

Put the right sleeve through the right arm and wrap the jacket around.

Put the left arm into it's socket.

Put the head and hands on.

Oh wow! Never thought YouTube will have this! Thanks so much! :1-1: now I must get his jacket on him. :blissy

Nice detailed description :lecture

I did the right arm first, works the same

I did too. I just pushed the left arm in the left sleeve first without it connected to the body.

You then put it on the right arm since that one is connected solid. Once it's on, you can just make use of the magnet for the left arm.

Always loved good ol' Cykes, moved past Wolvie and became my fav this past year because of his exploits in the comics. Came across a reg locally so it was time to get this. Also grew up with the 90's cartoon so I am a fan of the look.

I know the light-up feature is not Green Lantern impressive, but it is pretty damn cool (although not visible on my crappy camera pics).

ps. This thread is pretty dead btw :)

Always loved good ol' Cykes, moved past Wolvie and became my fav this past year because of his exploits in the comics. Came across a reg locally so it was time to get this. Also grew up with the 90's cartoon so I am a fan of the look.

I know the light-up feature is not Green Lantern impressive, but it is pretty damn cool (although not visible on my crappy camera pics).

Congrats on a nice piece. I too grew up on the 90's cartoon and like this look the best.

Looks good. Congrats!

Congrats on a nice piece. I too grew up on the 90's cartoon and like this look the best.

Looks good. Congrats!

Thanks guys, really happy with it. :)

Do you think we will get new X-men PF's in the future?
I can understand they now push characters that tie into Avengers mostly, but the Com line seems dead so why not? I hope Apoc won't be the last and they come back with Jugger and Mags.

Back