Cyber-X - Rambo: Last Blood 1/6 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rambo: Last Blood 1/6 scale figue

I bought Kung Fu Master from kghobby, they usually carry their stuff.

Awesome - thanks!

I wonder what the timing will be like; has anybody had experience with Ace Toyz in that regard? (i.e. if this is a prototype, are we a year away, or sooner?)

Ummm, I'll call attention to Hot Toys' original First Blood sculpt, as well as their Rambo II one... hell, ALL of their "RAMBO" figures (used loosely). I was a prou--embarrassed owner of all of them, haha!

*EDIT* I know those were over 10 years ago, but you get the idea ;) (Feel free to Google the rest; I felt dirty just looking these up)

View attachment 471221?
View attachment 471222?
View attachment 471223?
View attachment 471224

From memory, they were less than $100 each.
Totally different era. Rambo III was the first one that really blew me away at the time, seeing Hot Toys move from toy heads to something that look realistic.
You can see the huge jump in quality from 2 to 3 in your pics.

From memory, they were less than $100 each.
Totally different era. Rambo III was the first one that really blew me away at the time, seeing Hot Toys move from toy heads to something that look realistic.
You can see the huge jump in quality from 2 to 3 in your pics.

You're right; they were definitely around $100 (I think Rambo III came in around $150). I remember losing my mind over them at the time, but looking back... I don't miss them, and I'm very thankful for the opportunity to grab a better likeness (I'm looking at you, Ace Toyz)!

The ThreeZero one is just not cutting for me, no matter the price point.

I still like my Rambo First Blood figure. Dated sure, but I only paid $70.

Rambo 2 was like $65 when it came out, and one of my first high end 1/6 figures. I wish I still had it for the nostalgia of it.

Here's a rough edit to show what thinning out the face and do for the portrait, granted the eyes look a little cartoony, but still a big improvement, and the hair needs to be a bit trimmed too.

1bCl78S.jpg

Is this the "other" last blood figure??

That other sculpt looks amazing. Although even after watching the movie, i didn't feel that character was Rambo at all, I still don't mind owning this figure.

Old Stallone would look great to my old Arnold, old Ford, old JCVD, and old Willis.

I still like the cybertoys version better

Just to keep track, here are all the current Last Blood portraits out there.

CyberXStudio

74339581_984279891938113_5118476676783984085_n.jpg

Ace Toyz

76616538_1735954639870092_6074404630786211840_n.jpg

Unknown
b06NK2f.jpg

Jin Toys

C4AF1F58-2CC7-4716-9E08-A61FC1723C2F.jpg

Jin is definitely the best, but this recent unknown is definitely number 2.

Looking at what CyberXStudio comes with, and the inaccuracies, I'm leaning towards trying to get parts if it's even sold that way, but mainly making my own custom figure with one of these heads, it'll be the best route ultimately.

Last edited:
Back