Cyber-X - Rambo: Last Blood 1/6 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rambo: Last Blood 1/6 scale figue

Just to keep track, here are all the current Last Blood portraits out there.

CyberXStudio

74339581_984279891938113_5118476676783984085_n.jpg

Ace Toyz

76616538_1735954639870092_6074404630786211840_n.jpg

Unknown
b06NK2f.jpg

Jin Toys

rambo-01.webp

Jin is definitely the best, but this recent unknown is definitely number 2.

Looking at what CyberXStudio comes with, and the inaccuracies, I'm leaning towards trying to get parts if it's even sold that way, but mainly making my own custom figure with one of these heads, it'll be the best route ultimately.

Thanks for compiling! (Very curious to find out where the 'UNKNOWN' originates from)

- what is your plan, MaulFan?

- I'm torn... the Jin Toy is obviously leagues beyond the others, but the artist is asking $165 USD for the SCULPT ALONE (?!) (also in two options: with neck, or neckless (I'm thinking 'neckless' is the way to go?)

Maybe I've been out of the game for too long, but is that not bordering on criminal pricing?? I've seen that same price for head + accessories + clothing (no body), but never for JUST the head :(

Why would anyone want a 78 year Stallone as an impostor "Rambo" is beyond my understanding. I can appreciate the artistry tho, but all these artist wasting their talent and time on the least iconic version of the character is baffling. Make part 1 or 2. :dunno

I feel like the 'unknown' and the Jintoys are the same sculpt with just different camera focuses (and paint jobs). Many of the same features between both, doesn't make sense 2 different people would sculpt them that similarly.

- what is your plan, MaulFan?

I'm looking to have a figure that is basically this costume with some of the weapon accessories.

45.jpg

He wears this when he goes after the skinny brother and then, minus the coat, it's his final battle look. I want it clean though, not the bloody shirt that CyberXStudio is including.

For accessories, I want the R4 and R5 knives, shotguns and bow and arrows.

Why would anyone want a 78 year Stallone as an impostor "Rambo" is beyond my understanding.

Well for one thing, the other films, even if minimal, have had collectibles based on them, where R5 does't have anything yet. There are also plenty of people who felt he was every bit Rambo in this film, myself included, and really enjoy the movie.

I'm looking to have a figure that is basically this costume with some of the weapon accessories.

He wears this when he goes after the skinny brother and then, minus the coat, it's his final battle look. I want it clean though, not the bloody shirt that CyberXStudio is including.

For accessories, I want the R4 and R5 knives, shotguns and bow and arrows.

Ahh, gotcha. That is the "iconic" look from this movie, I would agree. I'm just curious (I've been out of the 1/6th game for a long time) as to how you're going to cobble it together.

I LOVE the Jin Toys sculpt, but $165 USD for the head alone (no clothing & accessories) feels like robbery :(

Hmmmm.... The face is a little off; maybe it's the lighting? Looked better in the close-ups others posted a few pages ago.

Thank you for posting!! Please post more if you find 'em :)

Face looks ok, hair is just wrong and doesn’t look like this movie. They also have the wrong shirt under the jacket.

Face looks ok, hair is just wrong and doesn?t look like this movie. They also have the wrong shirt under the jacket.

Face is definitely ok; maybe it's just when coupled with the hair it looks "younger"?

Love the fit of the outfit, but the shirt is wrong for sure (also, wrong type of bow/arrows).

Hair makes me think Captain America, it’s just wrong. I’m sure it plays a factor in perception of the face.

Hair makes me think Captain America, it’s just wrong. I’m sure it plays a factor in perception of the face.

It's throwing me as well - like Cap at the end of Endgame, I agree.

He just looks a little younger/not as 'weathered' as in the film. I'm not hating it, it's just that little bit off.

MaulFan, what are your thoughts on JinToy's pricing (head alone)?

It's throwing me as well - like Cap at the end of Endgame, I agree.

He just looks a little younger/not as 'weathered' as in the film. I'm not hating it, it's just that little bit off.

MaulFan, what are your thoughts on JinToy's pricing (head alone)?

I’m used to that for custom sculpts, just whether I want to double the price to have a figure with a head that costs as much as everything else I buy.

I’m used to that for custom sculpts, just whether I want to double the price to have a figure with a head that costs as much as everything else I buy.

PRECISELY my dilemma; only I'm not used to it :( I'd be willing to settle for an all-in-one figure if the sculpt was 90% there.

I'm tempted, if only because we got absolutely NOTHING in terms of Rambo IV merchandise. This feels like a gift no matter what.

I wonder if there'd be any kind of deal if we approached Jin together for a multi-buy?

The overall finish of the angry head looks cartoony, but I can tell you there are shots, albeit quick, in the movie where he makes that face and it’s not far off. The sculpts are just a tad too fat.

The overall finish of the angry head looks cartoony, but I can tell you there are shots, albeit quick, in the movie where he makes that face and it’s not far off. The sculpts are just a tad too fat.

Agreed.
I'm leaning towards the AceToys one myself - unless maybe we can score combo pricing on the JinToy sculpt, MaulFan?

Agreed.
I'm leaning towards the AceToys one myself - unless maybe we can score combo pricing on the JinToy sculpt, MaulFan?

I can’t commit, I have to see where my collecting budget lands at the end of the month and go from there, it’s so nice but my guess is even discounted would still be like $100-$120, and that may be too high for just the head.

Back