Cyber-X - Rambo: Last Blood 1/6 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rambo: Last Blood 1/6 scale figue

Not much accurate to the thing, shotgun is a T2 rosebox shotgun, bow is Rambo 3 style. Other than having slightly better portraits, the other figure is more accurate overall.

I've made my peace with it... come "full circle", if you know what I mean ;) Don't have the patience to kit one together, so this one'll do for me!

009__24659.1602583601.1000.1200.jpg

Ace Toyz AT-009 Old Soldier 1/6 Scale Figure

The head is ok except that bit of hair coming away which has always looked bad to me, body looks like the Barney Ross body which I always disliked. The CyberX package overall was better, though who knows if it will ever come out.

It?s not bad. Got some T2 weapons? Lol

How can you not include the knife?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually a knife is mentioned in the part list (11. Knife x1pcs) and there 's been a photo with it.

002__98181.1602583600.1000.1200.jpg

It's probably just not shown in the photo I posted earlier.

I don't know if it's the correct knife he had in the first movies, 'cause I haven't seen the last one.

Actually a knife is mentioned in the part list (11. Knife x1pcs) and there 's been a photo with it.

View attachment 497678

It's probably just not shown in the photo I posted earlier.

I don't know if it's the correct knife he had in the first movies, 'cause I haven't seen the last one.

Is that the knife (or letter opener) Rambo gifted to his adopted daughter (Gabrielle)?

I sort of recall it was made of Damascus Steel and Uncle John gave it to her in one of the opening scenes since she was going away to college.

Is that the knife (or letter opener) Rambo gifted to his adopted daughter (Gabrielle)?

I sort of recall it was made of Damascus Steel and Uncle John gave it to her in one of the opening scenes since she was going away to college.

Kind of irrelevant, not one accessory is from the movie.

Re: Rambo: Last Blood 1/6 scale figue

zc0IWUO.jpg

:lol:slap:(
CtpKNoK.jpg

It is licensed. It wouldn't be called Rambo:last blood and have the logo on the base if it wasn't
....If it wasn't legit it would be called Rambone: Last Bludd
Every unlicensed figure is always called something else to avoid copy infringement.
Looks like Eric estrada

So this was actually an unlicensed Eric Estrada figure, they just didn't want to pay the hefty Bronco and Dos Mujeres Un Camino licensing fees, so changed the name?

Looks like CYBER-X is out; neutral head sculpt is definitely better than the preliminary shots...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RypKkJKmUXw
Despite the face sculpt gags, looks like a really solid figure.

So i went ahead and took a chance buying this due to the low price on Toys Wonderland, and i'm actually really happy with it. Definitley looks better in person. Looks just like current day Stallone and the accessories are fantastic. Even the alternate headsculpt looks good in the right pose. The stand is really nice too. A bargain. And looks great with the younger Rambo's

IMG-20220909-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20220909-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20220909-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20220909-WA0004.jpg

Back