Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking about doing my first Wayne kitbash and I am considering https://www.lacitedesnuages.be/bout...fm?ref=TC62010D&type=229&code_lg=lg_us&num=15 as my suit.. Now my question is, does anyone have a suggestion for which body to use in combination with this suit?

I'd use some kind of narrow TT body. I have mine on one of the 3.0 knock off body's. I think TTL made it. All of the newer ones have wrist and foot pegs that are compatable with hot toys body's but you still might have to sand down one of the neck pegs if your using the DX12 sculpt. But they're typically around $25 bucks on eBay. Just type in 1/6 narrow shoulder. Make sure your getting one of the newer versions like the 3.0 or 4.0. The older ones had real loose joints and the pegs wouldn't work with hot toys pegs.

oh man thanks alot I could not figure it out, Iv just joined up and Im new to this and Im finding so much inspiration and help here. After days of looking into this, I have decided to use a 1/6 TOYSCITY Mens Homme Fashion Suits with Stripes, what body is compatible with this suit and the DX12 head sculpt?????:dunno

i used a hot toys ttm18 narrow shoulder body on my toys city striped suit & really liked the results :)

took a while to sand down the neck peg for the dx12 bruce wayne hs tho

I'd use some kind of narrow TT body. I have mine on one of the 3.0 knock off body's. I think TTL made it. All of the newer ones have wrist and foot pegs that are compatable with hot toys body's but you still might have to sand down one of the neck pegs if your using the DX12 sculpt. But they're typically around $25 bucks on eBay. Just type in 1/6 narrow shoulder. Make sure your getting one of the newer versions like the 3.0 or 4.0. The older ones had real loose joints and the pegs wouldn't work with hot toys pegs.

So is narrow the way to go, and not the "average" style? Seems sort of weird since Bale was pretty muscled..

Finally got my suit in the mail today to finish my custom bruce Wayne. Im very happy with it and putting it in front of my toys legend armory today got me so excited.
372.png
[/URL]https://[/IMG]

Which body are you using? Looks great.

Can any of you guys who've bashed an Alfred recommend a suit that's a little bigger? I guess I probably need a fat suit too. Sorry to hijack the thread I just figure we discuss a lot of suits in here.

I like the Figureboss black suit, its what I use for my Alfred. For a fatsuit you can just use cotton *****, flatten them out and layer them on the body for the look you want, or you could try the DX08 fatsuit.

You can check out a pic of mine on page 189 of this thread.

I'm attempting to make a Bruce Wayne with the head sculpt from the MMS 71, I know the sculpt isn't as good as the newer ones.
He comes with the neck piece and the only body I have is a True Type Slim 21. I tried putting the head onto it's neck and it's very loose. I managed to put the neck piece that came with the MMS 71 onto the slim but it seems a bit long.I even tried the short neck adapter and that looked off too.Maybe because I don't have the suit yet? Can anyone give me tips about the neck?
Any help would be great.

I'm attempting to make a Bruce Wayne with the head sculpt from the MMS 71, I know the sculpt isn't as good as the newer ones.
He comes with the neck piece and the only body I have is a True Type Slim 21. I tried putting the head onto it's neck and it's very loose. I managed to put the neck piece that came with the MMS 71 onto the slim but it seems a bit long.I even tried the short neck adapter and that looked off too.Maybe because I don't have the suit yet? Can anyone give me tips about the neck?
Any help would be great.

Uphill climb here man. Slim is really too small for Bruce and it's shorter as well. And, as you know, that headsculpt is a pretty poor likeness. Best bet would be to grab a DX12 knock off sculpt (https://www.ebay.com/itm/261138423476?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649) and pick up a narrow shoulder body (https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Made-Narrow-Shoulder-1-6-Figure-Body-HeadPlay-TTL-Hot-Toys-TTM19-TTM18-/320864138774?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4ab4fe3616) Guessing your suit will look better on a narrow as well. Good luck.

TTM21 looks better, but I'm biased. I've got the asmus suit coming, and bought a TTM21 to go with it. Just seems to fit the suit better from all the pics I've seen.

You are right about the suit lol, i thought they sent me the wrong one, it feels like a jump suit material. And the tie was difficult to lay, but overall it looks good on the fig. TTM21 good choice.

Wow. That is amazing. Might have to look into that set
This LOS BW looks fantastic. I located a ra's LOS for a decent price and the armor looks movie accurate,so now i am looking to kit bash a BW such as this one. Are there anyother places to locate the armor instead of purchasing another ra's?

Nice custom and pic's. I am looking to do a custom bruce in the samuria league of shadows outfit, any suggestions on where to get the chest and sholder armor?

This LOS BW looks fantastic. I located a ra's LOS for a decent price and the armor looks movie accurate,so now i am looking to kit bash a BW such as this one. Are there anyother places to locate the armor instead of purchasing another ra's?

The Figures Club LOS Ra's is the only way to get the chest & shoulder armor right now. Unless of course, you make your own, which others have done in the past. Or find someone who's selling it pieced out, which I've yet to see. And, yeah, the armor is movie accurate and makes for a great ninja Bruce.

Got this suit today and love it. Question i would like to ask is this................... How do all of you go about getting perfect and flat creases in area's like the collar?

Back