Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know of good quality bodies that look as good as the TTM21 for a Bruce Wayne kitbash, but that cost a bit less? Really wanting to make a Bruce but I can't afford the expensive hot toys bodies with how many Dark Knight kitbashes I am planning to make :/

Got this suit today and love it. Question i would like to ask is this................... How do all of you go about getting perfect and flat creases in area's like the collar?

What suit is that? Looks nice.
Does anyone know of good quality bodies that look as good as the TTM21 for a Bruce Wayne kitbash, but that cost a bit less? Really wanting to make a Bruce but I can't afford the expensive hot toys bodies with how many Dark Knight kitbashes I am planning to make :/

Get one of the newer knock of body's they sell on ebay. Just search for 1/6 narrow shoulder. They'll say 3.0 or 4.0. They're hands and foot pegs are comparable with Hot Toys too. They cost around $25 bucks.

What suit is that? Looks nice.

Get one of the newer knock of body's they sell on ebay. Just search for 1/6 narrow shoulder. They'll say 3.0 or 4.0. They're hands and foot pegs are comparable with Hot Toys too. They cost around $25 bucks.

How do they look when suited up compared to the Hot Toys TTM 21? Is there a noticeable difference or is it really the same quality for less cash? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VERSION-...8071?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item58a1126017 is the one I bumped onto.

How do they look when suited up compared to the Hot Toys TTM 21? Is there a noticeable difference or is it really the same quality for less cash? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VERSION-...8071?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item58a1126017 is the one I bumped onto.

They're not as good as HT's but for a figure that is going to be mostly covered up and more than likely not have an extreme pose they're perfect. I would use the hands from a more recent HT release though. HT's paint jobs they use on there hands has really improved.

They're not as good as HT's but for a figure that is going to be mostly covered up and more than likely not have an extreme pose they're perfect. I would use the hands from a more recent HT release though. HT's paint jobs they use on there hands has really improved.

How do they fill the suits though? Does it look realistic or close to the quality of the TTM 21 or is there a noticeable difference? Asking this much cause I rather cut down on my kitbashes and use more expensive hot toys bodies than ending up with alot that look half assed :X

Mr Wayne.

5kq7.jpg

I've got the Asmus suit with the TTM21. Is it best to remove those thigh clip-ons or leave them on? This is my first bash by the way.

can anyone give me a head up of where to get an empty batman cowl? i've been searching for ebay and what they gave me is 1:1 costume cowl.

thank you beforehand.

that's above my price bracket. lol. i just bought a pop toys suit and TTM 21 so my budget is a bit limited thanks anyway,.

Back