Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered an Asmus suit to go with the TTM21 that is in the mail. Now just have to shorten my BW neck and I am good to go.

Shave the peg/adapter, don't shave the neck!

Mine just arrived today as well. Won't see it until after work but I can finally put some clothes on eunuch Bruce Wayne. :clap

Congrats! Post pics.

My custom Bruce Wayne.

Asmus Toys Wayne Suit on TT21.

The suit has a nice cut to it but the material isn't the greatest IMO. It's almost like a windbreaker type material. It's my first "custom" bash. Actually had to Dremel the neck post down a bit to get the head to pop on.

I think Mr. Wayne is going to have to upgrade his wardrobe a bit.

Edit: Sorry for the phone pic. Contrary to what's shown, the proportions are really good. I wasn't going for the bobble head look.

For those kitbashing a Wayne and have a not compatible neck connector.
Try using the boiling water trick.

I recently bought a cheap knock off true type, and the neck connector didn't fit the DX 12 Wayne sculpt.

Pour some boiling water in a cup with the neck connector in it, let it soften it up a bit, take it out and it will fit the DX 12 sculpt nicely.

So no shaving/cutting off necessary.

Thanks iMan, but it seems to be missing the vest on that site? How do I get the vest as well?

You have to pay a deposit of............ready for it?......

original.gif

Its a nice looking suit, but no way would i pay that much for a suit, the asmus does me fine and it does the job fine.

You have to pay a deposit of............ready for it?......

original.gif

Its a nice looking suit, but no way would i pay that much for a suit, the asmus does me fine and it does the job fine.

lol, well played dude.

You're right, it is a lot of money, but it's a lot cheaper than the Kato suit and looks just as good to me.

If you're happy with the Asmus suit then that's cool man, but personally I don't think it looks very good at all. In fact, the only reason I haven't put together a Bruce Wayne custom yet is because I haven't seen a decent suit that looks worthy enough, until I saw that Iminime one. Everything else I've seen so far just looks cheap and nasty to be honest. Yes, there is a considerable price difference between the Asmus suit and the iminime one, but looking at that iminime suit with the DX12 Wayne head, it looks original, like it was an official Hot Toys Bruce Wayne figure, that's what I like about it.

I don't own a lot of figures (only got 4 on display right now), and don't plan to buy much either. I'm more of a 'quality over quantity' type of guy. I'd rather have a smaller collection but have the best possible figures on display, and I don't think a Bruce Wayne custom with an el cheapo suit would fit in.

The price on a Kato suit is just ridiculous and I would never pay that much for figure clothing, regardless whether I can afford it or not, but I see the iminime suit as a happy medium (unless Hot Toys announces an official Bruce Wayne figure). I just need to know whether it comes with the vest or not before I pull the trigger, lol.

lol, well played dude.

You're right, it is a lot of money, but it's a lot cheaper than the Kato suit and looks just as good to me.

If you're happy with the Asmus suit then that's cool man, but personally I don't think it looks very good at all. In fact, the only reason I haven't put together a Bruce Wayne custom yet is because I haven't seen a decent suit that looks worthy enough, until I saw that Iminime one. Everything else I've seen so far just looks cheap and nasty to be honest. Yes, there is a considerable price difference between the Asmus suit and the iminime one, but looking at that iminime suit with the DX12 Wayne head, it looks original, like it was an official Hot Toys Bruce Wayne figure, that's what I like about it.

I don't own a lot of figures (only got 4 on display right now), and don't plan to buy much either. I'm more of a 'quality over quantity' type of guy. I'd rather have a smaller collection but have the best possible figures on display, and I don't think a Bruce Wayne custom with an el cheapo suit would fit in.

The price on a Kato suit is just ridiculous and I would never pay that much for figure clothing, regardless whether I can afford it or not, but I see the iminime suit as a happy medium (unless Hot Toys announces an official Bruce Wayne figure). I just need to know whether it comes with the vest or not before I pull the trigger, lol.
While I obviously don't own Iminimes P. Batemen, I do have the Ra's Al Ghul custom they made and can honestly say its one of the best tailored suits out there. Pricey yes but worth every penny. Iminimes a great company. Everything I've bought from them is top notch.

Thanks iMan, but it seems to be missing the vest on that site? How do I get the vest as well?

Yeah, I wouldn't get it without the vest. He looks really sharp with the vest. Its a really good option for those that don't want to spend Kato money but don't want to go the cheap route.

Personally, I think the cheap route is for me. :lol

I like the Asmus suit but I'm already tired of seeing it. Everyone bought it. If I ever get around to bashing one Ill go with something different. It's hard to find a nice affordable 1/6 suit.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I wouldn't get it without the vest. He looks really sharp with the vest. Its a really good option for those that don't want to spend Kato money but don't want to go the cheap route.

Personally, I think the cheap route is for me. :lol

I like the Asmus suit but I'm already tired of seeing it. Everyone bought it. If I ever get around to bashing one Ill go with something different. It's hard to find a nice affordable 1/6 suit.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Dude I feel the same way. It's great for the price but I think I need to move on. I have 1/6 A.DD. though. Can't do the Batemen though because well, that's for Batemen. Those POP toys suits a few pages back look pretty sharp though. Does anybody have one yet or are they still just for PO?

While I obviously don't own Iminimes P. Batemen, I do have the Ra's Al Ghul custom they made and can honestly say its one of the best tailored suits out there. Pricey yes but worth every penny. Iminimes a great company. Everything I've bought from them is top notch.

Cool man, makes me want to buy the suit even more now, lol.

It's hard to find a nice affordable 1/6 suit.

You're not wrong there, lol. In saying that though, those POP ones do look good, and price is not bad.

Avengers Coulson might be a great kit bash option for Bruce? Suits fits the body nicely but have to check if the BW head fits this in terms of scale and height? Of cause it is a plain black suit and grey tie.

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Back