Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude I feel the same way. It's great for the price but I think I need to move on. I have 1/6 A.DD. though. Can't do the Batemen though because well, that's for Batemen. Those POP toys suits a few pages back look pretty sharp though. Does anybody have one yet or are they still just for PO?

Cool man, makes me want to buy the suit even more now, lol.
You're not wrong there, lol. In saying that though, those POP ones do look good, and price is not bad.

POP toys suits? Which were they? I looked but I didn't see them mentioned.

Ok crappy phone pictures aside this looks pretty good, not?

photojun04231839.jpg

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Finally got my suit in the mail today to finish my custom bruce Wayne. Im very happy with it and putting it in front of my toys legend armory today got me so excited.
372.png
[/URL]https://[/IMG]

Finally got my suit in the mail today to finish my custom bruce Wayne. Im very happy with it and putting it in front of my toys legend armory today got me so excited.
372.png
[/URL]https://[/IMG]

Looks smooth, what suit is that?
Congrats on the armory. :clap

Thanks, I think it looks smooth too:) its a toy city mens homme suit tc-62015B. I got it for about 45 dollars shipped, I think it looks great for the money.

You should get him a new tie though. I think Bruce Wayne could afford regular sized adult ties. :)

Asmus Wayne suit on a TTM21 body. Posing BW beside the batpod while waiting for Selina

JRC_8053b.jpg

Try again to post pictures of my Bruce Wayne, because I've never been published ... and I do not understand why.

Waiting for the body hot toys ....:
Body TTL 2.0
Head Dx12 piece black with original neck
Hot Toys Sixth Scale Men's Suit
(Tony Stark):yess:

cuoCDkv.jpg

iLqnhTF.jpg

lY3SxZ6.jpg

By

some one please help me I have a dx 12 bruce wayne head sculpt and tried to put it on a hot toys true type regular body, it did not go right, unless Im supposed to press it hard. What body should I use for a suit?

Are you using the black neck adapter? Because if you are it wont work on any other body besides the DX12. Switch it with the TT adapter. I know a slim adapter works for the neck but I don't know if a regular does but you can try.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

oh man thanks alot I could not figure it out, Iv just joined up and Im new to this and Im finding so much inspiration and help here. After days of looking into this, I have decided to use a 1/6 TOYSCITY Mens Homme Fashion Suits with Stripes, what body is compatible with this suit and the DX12 head sculpt?????:dunno

Can any of you guys who've bashed an Alfred recommend a suit that's a little bigger? I guess I probably need a fat suit too. Sorry to hijack the thread I just figure we discuss a lot of suits in here.

Back