Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well if it's shorter, I will just shave down whatever needs to be shaved down in order for the medi suit to fit the way I want it too.

There was a discussion about the height of the slim and narrow in a stormtrooper thread I think. I can't remember who it was but they were confident there was negligible height difference depending on what neck post was used. I've never had one in hand, but every pic I've seen suggests that the slim is significantly shorter. Unless you're happy to have spare bodies on hand for future bashes, I'd just shave the narrow :)

Last edited:
oh lol my bad, these are old pictures.. I meant to say that I'm in the process of sculpting in.. just about finished..

some more pictures of the suit.. medicom outdid themselves.

collars needed alittle futzing.

DSC00136a.jpg

DSC00137a.jpg

:gah: This looks brilliant. Now I have to get a Medicom Bruce and a narrow body. :thud:

Last edited:
:clap
Looks great
I've had the Medi Bruce and a DX02 Slim body in my cupboard ready to do this for 3-4 months now, i really need to pull my finger out after seeing your pics venakin.

Last edited:
:clap
Looks great
I've had the Medi Bruce and a DX02 Slim body in my cupboard ready to do this for 3-4 months now, i really need to pull my finger out after seeing your pics venakin.

glad I could have been some sort of push for you lol.

Last edited:
I thought this would be the best place to post this! Headplay's Christian Bale head, not bad!

12100777inni08ykixooxu.jpg

1210099bbb6loih9oki6po.jpg

121008xjifafmjbiszjaz5.jpg

1210104ypmqo1dozzcqyzf.jpg

that looks pretty good! hair is a bit flat, but other than that I'd possibly buy depending on if the paint is as good as their other heads have been

where do you find these pics at Plattman?

OSW!

I was just thinking, maybe this is Bale from Public Enemies to go along with their Depp Dillinger sculpt.

They have a thread on here mate in the general collectibles section, though I think the depp head is in another thread lol! I think the mods are always having to combine the threads! PM coming your way!

Back