Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess itv is thinking of this head:

2688592274_1328a9fe9a.jpg

and that's also the one i want so badly. I really hope he will make this Bale available in future.

Exactly.

The one you post King was a prior version he did - This newer one looks even better though.

Oh I thought those were the same... :slap Anyway I want the 2nd one but wouldnt mind the first one if it looks good...

I've had that head for sale in my thread for months now.

Sorry, I dont check the 4 sale section here anymore. I have been screwed twice, further I always tend to buy things that I dont need. Both reasons to leave the section out. Anyway do you still have it?:1-1:

Oh I thought those were the same... :slap Anyway I want the 2nd one but wouldnt mind the first one if it looks good...

Sorry, I dont check the 4 sale section here anymore. I have been screwed twice, further I always tend to buy things that I dont need. Both reasons to leave the section out. Anyway do you still have it?:1-1:

Yes. You can click the link in my sig if you're interested.

I love the modified Andy B you did for me Ven but the Adam head is in a league of its own

thanks, and I totally agree.. hes the man!

can;t wait to paint this bad boy up tho. I've already resculpted the hair... just need to figure out a way to paint it because I don't have an airbrush anymore lol.
DSC00083a-1.jpg

DSC00084a-1.jpg

DSC00082a-1.jpg

thanks, and I totally agree.. hes the man!

can;t wait to paint this bad boy up tho. I've already resculpted the hair... just need to figure out a way to paint it because I don't have an airbrush anymore lol.
DSC00083a-1.jpg

DSC00084a-1.jpg

DSC00082a-1.jpg

looks great Ven!

did you put him on a new body? if so, what kind? also, not trying to be rude but I can't tell what you sculpted for the hair?

I made the mistake of getting a narrow instead of a slim, so I had to shave the chest down of a narrow to have a perfect fit on the vest.. so its just a modded narrow. The narrow fits without mod... but its not the fit I wanted.

looks great Ven!

did you put him on a new body? if so, what kind? also, not trying to be rude but I can't tell what you sculpted for the hair?

oh lol my bad, these are old pictures.. I meant to say that I'm in the process of sculpting in.. just about finished..

some more pictures of the suit.. medicom outdid themselves.

collars needed alittle futzing.

DSC00136a.jpg

DSC00137a.jpg

I made the mistake of getting a narrow instead of a slim, so I had to shave the chest down of a narrow to have a perfect fit on the vest.. so its just a modded narrow. The narrow fits without mod... but its not the fit I wanted.
oh ok gotcha...well it looks really goo bro!
can't wait to paint this bad boy up tho. I've already resculpted the hair... just need to figure out a way to paint it because I don't have an airbrush anymore lol.

the old fashioned way man! hand paint that sucker like me! :lol

oh lol my bad, these are old pictures.. I meant to say that I'm in the process of sculpting in.. just about finished..
ahh I see! well can't wait to see it :rock
some more pictures of the suit.. medicom outdid themselves.

collars needed alittle futzing.

DSC00136a.jpg

DSC00137a.jpg

man the suit looks really good right there. i'll have to get a narrow in the near future

Back