Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It actually fits perfectly. You just need to futz it up a little, which I haven't really done. The jacket is a very snug fit which is great since Bruce Wayne wore well tailored suits in the movie. It only has one snap-on button which makes it look as if the jacket were too small. If they had added another one on the bottom it would look much better.

Here is another crappy pic. I'll try to take some more later on.
DSC_0118.jpg

Sleeves are too small. Look at where the shoulder cut is. If it wasn't for the jacket being opened so much at the chest, allowing the sleeves to drape lower, you'd see how short they really are. The body area seems fine like you said.. just needs another button or closure to bring it tighter to the body. But that doesn't change the fact that the sleeves are too short.

Hey I've seen photos with the 'barbie' Bruce wearing the supplied shoes but I can't squeeze my HT feet into them. How have other people done it?
Can anyone reccomend a cheap pair of black shoes that the HT feet fit into?

Thanks guys

I've been planing on shareing my pixs of my Bruce Wayne for quite a while, but never got around to it. I think he turned out pretty good. any thoughts?
dsc00122bs9.jpg
dsc00123ef8.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking to outfit my Bruce Wayne too, and I've learned a lot from you guys posting your photos of different suits. Thanks!

The Toy Square suits seem perfect, but will they be re-issued? Will HT put out a civilian version of Bruce? Will Saturday Toys put out sets of clothes that are essentually the 2Face and BR Joker suits like they did with the Terminator and Prison Break stuff? Will the 2 new 3-piece suits from Triad be a good fit?

A recurring problem I see is the wide shoulders and long arms of the HT body overwhelming a suit of clothes. Plugging Bruce's head,neck, and hands into a prometheus body might be worth a try if you're stuck with a suit that doesn't quite fit.

Last edited:
The suits from Toys 2 are an impecable cut for the HT bodies. Wide shoulders and all ; its flawless. I was lucky enough to get the one Grandpa posed his in and today my series 3 came in which I may sae for Tony Stark or sell it alltogether. It depends.

Anyway Grandpa I don't like the body you put your toys 2/centuryhobby suit on. The hands look hot toys but the body looks like a buck? The suit fits way too loose and baggy and his anatomy looks non-human. It just goes to show you what a difference a good base body makes.

I'd go out on a limb and say the Toys 2 suit is the best produced 1/6 item clothing wise I have by a mile. Its amazing, honestly.

Apparently Hot Toys is releasing something called "man suit" in March.

I got a spare BR joker suit for my Brosnan Bond, ironed it out and cut slits so it would button so I don't need a solid gray for anything but would like a solid black the calibre of the Toys 2 to be released by someone.

The suits from Toys 2 are an impecable cut for the HT bodies. Wide shoulders and all ; its flawless. I was lucky enough to get the one Grandpa posed his in and today my series 3 came in which I may sae for Tony Stark or sell it alltogether. It depends.

Anyway Grandpa I don't like the body you put your toys 2/centuryhobby suit on. The hands look hot toys but the body looks like a buck? The suit fits way too loose and baggy and his anatomy looks non-human. It just goes to show you what a difference a good base body makes.

I'd go out on a limb and say the Toys 2 suit is the best produced 1/6 item clothing wise I have by a mile. Its amazing, honestly.

Apparently Hot Toys is releasing something called "man suit" in March.

I got a spare BR joker suit for my Brosnan Bond, ironed it out and cut slits so it would button so I don't need a solid gray for anything but would like a solid black the calibre of the Toys 2 to be released by someone.

Wrong. I use only the HT TT body. This one is the Asian. In fact, as you said, the fit is very good. I see what you mean by the look in the photos, but I think it's a case of poor lighting. I have one non HT body (Saturdays Toys) that I'm saveing for my Scarecrow figure.

Last edited:
And nearly impossible to find these days. Who ever has one left, shoot me a PM... :D

Whats with the Hot Toys Man suit??? :confused:

Apparently Hot Toys is releasing a suit in March that is very similar to the one that Tony Stark wears in this scene:

tonystark.jpg

Its on display at one of HT's shops in HK, but nobody can get a picture of it because it is beside the checkout or something.

I have a Toys2 black suit and HT Truetype waiting for Tony. Bruce has the Toys2 gray suit with HT Truetype.

I'm not in need of another suit but I'm curious what HT will produce and at what price point. The Toys2 suits were expensive considering they were simply a suit.

Mine wasn't sewn shut but the buttons were buttoned and were a pain to re-button after I opened up the jacket.

Oh, I didn't even think to look to see that they actually made the buttons to work like real ones, wow that's some craftsmanship. I was expecting snaps or hooks like every other 1/6. Suit's great, can't wait to replace the so-so HT head with my Andy B. head.

Back