Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got all but the black one. The gray one with the blue and white shirt I'm keeping for Bruce. Its a perfect outfit from like midway throuhgh TDK, completley screen accurate. but I'm currently trying to find a use for the gray one with the black shirt and blue chalk stripes. I love it but don't know who i should dress with it so i might get rid of it. But i don't want to as these are the best 1 /6 clothing items I have ever seen / owned.

The Lamborghini is a good idea. Right now I'm working on a Bruce with his motorcycle. Got the bike and helmet. Ordered a gray tee shirt, jeans and a leather jacket for Bruce. Just waiting to put it all together. I'll post some pix when it's done.

finished bruce.. this time foreal! lol

I also resewn the vest for a more accurate fit.

Picture008-8.jpg

Picture010-9.jpg

Picture012-9.jpg

The vest looks like crap with the jacket open, but I can tell by the 2nd pic that it looks perfect with the jacket closed.. like you said, more accurate. Did you change the paint or is it just the lighting? Because I remember your Bruce Wayne looking like a strung out junkie before with A LOT of red around the eyes. That's not the case in these pics. He just looks stressed out/overworked which I remember you saying was the look you were going for. Either way.. nice mod and nice kitbash!

The apology was pretty funny too lol. Go Baleman.

I'm still undecided whether I want to keep it as Bruce or modify the hair length and get a new outfit and make him Patrick Bateman.

The vest looks like crap with the jacket open, but I can tell by the 2nd pic that it looks perfect with the jacket closed.. like you said, more accurate. Did you change the paint or is it just the lighting? Because I remember your Bruce Wayne looking like a strung out junkie before with A LOT of red around the eyes. That's not the case in these pics. He just looks stressed out/overworked which I remember you saying was the look you were going for. Either way.. nice mod and nice kitbash!

Don't hold back man!

those oif you that have the staurday toys mens suits.. what did you do with the body it came on?

I want one of those headsculpts and sunglasses for it, so I can make an Alexander Mahone
Prison_Break_Mahone.jpg
william-fichtner-prison-break-season-4.jpg

Back