Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude, thanks for that pic. this is eaisly my favorite looking bruce, not in a three piece sut. as I can't get the toys2 suits anymore, i'm going for this.

got a good look for Tony from there too :)

Glad you liked him :) I forgot to mention that the belt and shoes were from DiD Obama. But it really looks sharp in person.

Nice Cryo. I like that look a lot. What color did you get? Looks almost black with a purple shirt, but the only "Bullet Ballet" suits I see are these:

1570.jpg

1577.jpg

Neither look like yours.

Nice Cryo. I like that look a lot. What color did you get? Looks almost black with a purple shirt, but the only "Bullet Ballet" suits I see are these:

Neither look like yours.

Mine's actually the second one. The shirt that came with the 'dark grey' outfit actually was a medium grey rather than the black one pictured. It's fortunately just my bad lighting that made it turn out kinda purplish. It'd be easy enough to swap it out with a black shirt if needed.

Nah it looks fine as is, especially the cut of the jacket. I guess that's because the TT body is bigger!? Regardless.. I'm feeling that custom man. Great work.

Finally got around to putting mine together after picking up a spare HT body...

I didn't really want Tony Stark, Clark Kent, and Bruce Wayne all in suits, so I picked up Triad's dark grey 'Bullet Ballet' set for male figures. The shirt and pants do a nice impression of wool in 1/6th, and the dark grey shirt helped to keep the same Batman-esque color theme. Not movie-accurate, but I enjoyed it:

BWayne01.JPG

BWayne02.JPG

Nice! Reminds me of his casual clothes in Begins.
bruce_wayne.jpg

How's the body it comes with? Is it even worth replacing it with a HT True Type?

It's shorter than a True type and but has pretty much the same amount of articulation.

Comparison Photos of Saturday Toys S1 Body and Hot Toys True Type

Doesn't look much different to me other than having color and stripes.

The Toys2 suit is better tailored than Saturday Toys Suits IMHO, but they can't beat Saturday Toys Suits for value for money.

Yup Thats the Saturday Toys suit. I was a little scared about getting it after a lot of people were saying it was crap,but I took the plunge and it was an awsome purchase. Really didnt have to mess with it much but I did use the Hot Toys Joker body as it has the smaller chest not the Hot Toys Truetype Asian Ver. as it has a buffer chest peice.

And Cryoguns your Bruce is awsome you totally sold me on the Triad set, Gonna need to get one of those.

Where did you get the tie from? Its really nice. And the Andy sculpt is really amazing too. Still available somewhere?

I really like the andy bergholtz sculpt, but I noticed alot of differences in detail from Batman Begins and TDK... the AB sculpt is based off BB, and he seemed alot younger than, it was like 3 years, but bale seemed to have aged alot already.. and in TDK his hair is alot longer, almost aslong as he has it in american pyscho... so if I want the perfect TDK bruce wayne I think I might have to use the HT sculpt and sculpt some hair on it.

I think the reason for the rapid ageing is due to the Foxdie virus that was injected into.... whoops, wrong topic :D

In all seriousness, I think the reason for the rapid ageing is due to the stress of being Batman. He's a man who goes out night after night, takes a beating and "beats the bad guys to a pulp". All the battle scars that he has, he's tired and I think that's what they were trying to convey.

He's tired of being the Batman, wants to give up beign Batman and was looking for a replacement whom he thought he found in Harvey Dent. Then, he could get back together with Rachel and live a fairy tale life, happily ever after.

Either that or he's really aged. But come to think of it, he does look older in TDK than in the Terminator: Salvation trailer so its either intentional, or its movie magic! :D

Back to the topic at hand, I wonder if this suit and body will work, don't know if the body type etc fits. I kinda like the pinstripe. It just got released here in Malaysia recently.

TriadToys-AgentIndigo.jpg

I think the Bullet Ballet looks pretty good too.

Otherwise, I might go and hunt down that Enchanted Patrick Dempsey for the suit!

It's shorter than a True type and but has pretty much the same amount of articulation.

Comparison Photos of Saturday Toys S1 Body and Hot Toys True Type

The Toys2 suit is better tailored than Saturday Toys Suits IMHO, but they can't beat Saturday Toys Suits for value for money.

Thanks man. I am going to try and find one of these as long as the prices are reasonable.

Where did you get the tie from? Its really nice. And the Andy sculpt is really amazing too. Still available somewhere?

The tie looks like from HT Clark Kent. But I could be wrong. And the Andy B. head sculpt is the best Bruce Wayne representation. Period.:D
Nice! Reminds me of his casual clothes in Begins.
bruce_wayne.jpg

I think The Mike, a fellow board member is making one just like that. I'd shoot him a PM and ask for his pics. His kit-bash looks great.
I think the reason for the rapid ageing is due to the Foxdie virus that was injected into.... whoops, wrong topic :D

In all seriousness, I think the reason for the rapid ageing is due to the stress of being Batman. He's a man who goes out night after night, takes a beating and "beats the bad guys to a pulp". All the battle scars that he has, he's tired and I think that's what they were trying to convey.

He's tired of being the Batman, wants to give up beign Batman and was looking for a replacement whom he thought he found in Harvey Dent. Then, he could get back together with Rachel and live a fairy tale life, happily ever after.

Either that or he's really aged. But come to think of it, he does look older in TDK than in the Terminator: Salvation trailer so its either intentional, or its movie magic! :D

Back to the topic at hand, I wonder if this suit and body will work, don't know if the body type etc fits. I kinda like the pinstripe. It just got released here in Malaysia recently.

TriadToys-AgentIndigo.jpg

I think the Bullet Ballet looks pretty good too.

Otherwise, I might go and hunt down that Enchanted Patrick Dempsey for the suit!

I went ahead and ordered this suit along with the other set yesterday. Since this is made my Triad, the quality should be excellent.

I managed to snag one of the blue pinstripe toys2 sets this morning, he sent me an e-mail saying he had two left. i have not looked, but their might still be one left.

Finally got around to putting mine together after picking up a spare HT body...

I didn't really want Tony Stark, Clark Kent, and Bruce Wayne all in suits, so I picked up Triad's dark grey 'Bullet Ballet' set for male figures. The shirt and pants do a nice impression of wool in 1/6th, and the dark grey shirt helped to keep the same Batman-esque color theme. Not movie-accurate, but I enjoyed it:

BWayne01.JPG

BWayne02.JPG

That looks TONS better than most of the dress suits on him. Due to Bruce's head being on the smallish side, this more fitted outfit looks so much better. I also applaud your taking a unique route, and not doing it exactly like everyone else- As rich a guy as Bruce is, you know he'd have plenty of swanky clothes, and is "out and about" much more than we see in just the movies. Good job! Food for thought there.

Oh, and by the way, I ordered two "Enchanted" suits and they arrived yesterday; got to say, didn't expect them to be so nicely cut. They look great!
I'll post some pictures later :cool:

Some pictures of the "Enchanted"-suit:

Shirt, tie and pants are one piece:
IMG_8458.jpg

Closes with velcro:
IMG_8455.jpg

The vest:
IMG_8460.jpg

The coat:
IMG_8464.jpg

Back