Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture002-12.jpg

Yeah that's what I thought, under that lighting the skin tone is fine. And with the explanation the redness of the eyes/saddened look make sense. Good paint job!

So, i recieved a suit from a seller in China the other day, it looks pretty good but..as i looked at the suit jacket, there was this foul smell..smelled like mint and poo with a hint of gas lol, anyway..its was coming from the shoulder pad area in the coat..there is a white part stitched into the inner shoulder area and it had this yellowish dried up hard crap in it..i assume it was dried up sponge..so the shoulder pads are dried up and smell like sheet so, i have to hand wash the suit in detergent i guess...anyone experience something like this with sixth scale suits or clothing in general..when i first took a whiff, all i could smell is a sewer, i probally will get a new funky diesease from this.

Thanks man!

Well hey, there was a actual SARS outbreak just down the street from me a few years back...you never know lol.

P.S the real Valfar is indeed Dead...look it up if you don`t believe me.

Ok so, i got that crap out of the suit i bought and washed it in detergent and put the clothes (while damp) on the true type i bought and it looks great for like a $10 suit..i will post pics later..its really good for the price..i am getting more.

https://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=330288709564

There you go, it looks better then the pics, it is pretty slim on a true type and looks good this way also there is a brown one i will probally get, only thing is the boots are kinda crap but, they are good for the price,the undershirt actually has a elastic in the center that goes between the legs to help taper down the shirt and it works to take away bulk..i paid $15 canadian and its $12.99 USD..they have other types of suits and coats and stuff on there..cheap prices and actually now, i am quite satisfied with it..pics are coming later tonight..i am starved, going to get some Thai.

https://cgi.ebay.ca/K186-Brown-Men-Suit-Full-Set-for-Ken-Figure-not-include_W0QQitemZ220330420841QQihZ012QQcategoryZ15962QQcmdZViewItem

Still have to screw around with it a bit, the sleeves are kinda short but, not that bad..they still cover the wrist pegs mostly when arms are not bend too much, its quite slim compared to the Saturday Toys one i have and at 12.99 US, its not too bad for what you get...there are boots with it as well but, i did not put them on in the pics..they are decent.

2lkqu02.jpg
[/IMG]

2vcf67p.jpg

Ok two things, where did that tiny plastic bag come from that sixtus has the Joker card in and 2, does ANYWHERE have the Caucasian TT left?

I will most likely be getting the blue suit that Toys2 has, it looks pretty good but, i also want to see what saturday toys has next up for the suits.

So, i recieved a suit from a seller in China the other day, it looks pretty good but..as i looked at the suit jacket, there was this foul smell..smelled like mint and poo with a hint of gas lol, anyway..its was coming from the shoulder pad area in the coat..there is a white part stitched into the inner shoulder area and it had this yellowish dried up hard crap in it..i assume it was dried up sponge..so the shoulder pads are dried up and smell like sheet so, i have to hand wash the suit in detergent i guess...anyone experience something like this with sixth scale suits or clothing in general..when i first took a whiff, all i could smell is a sewer, i probally will get a new funky diesease from this.

Ain't that a lovely thought/vision. The film Little Man automatically popped up in my head when I read this. Wiping his behind with the old mans cookies.

I will most likely be getting the blue suit that Toys2 has, it looks pretty good but, i also want to see what saturday toys has next up for the suits.

I was just looking for this stuff, not only are most of the suits sold out but the truetype body as well. :/ I really wanted a well smart black suit. Like the scene before he goes into the so called panic room.

I want to put the TDK Bruce Wayne head to good use, as the Begins head is on the Takara spelunking body.

Awesome pictures! Still can't believe this is from the Mattel Enchanted figure. Any chance of seeing this without the trench coat? Anyone else have this kit bash that might have pictures without the trench coat? I know how difficult it is to mess with 1/6 clothing after you have it displayed the way you want..but if anyone can show me how the Enchanted suit looks, that would be awesome.

TheNewbie

Ok, here is my work in progress. These are with the Echanted suit. Hands right now are from Batman V2. I did water treatment on the clothes and they fall much better now - still some tweaking and futzing needs to be done. Waiting for shoes, and have a watch and cellphone on order. Also will be getting a Dark Knight stand and adding the "Bruce Wayne" nameplate.

With flash:
3089778851_68e0a832d7_o.jpg

3089778943_ec957d7713_o.jpg

and without flash:
3089778553_f44b0b3ea1_o.jpg

3089778707_06cc76f945_o.jpg

Back