Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing fancy or movie accurate, the Bale head was just too cool, had to put it on a body. Iraq tour Bruce Wayne....would go well with the original color tumbler. :eek: :blackbat

DSCI0339.jpg

DSCI0334.jpg

Anyone have a trench coat-less Bruce using the Enchanted Suit? And are there pockets on the pants and/or jacket?

Yea, but, the Saturday Toys suit looks fat on the body it comes with..i am trying to figure out if its the suit or the body...it looks way too thick for a Bruce Wayne.

Yea, but, the Saturday Toys suit looks fat on the body it comes with..i am trying to figure out if its the suit or the body...it looks way too thick for a Bruce Wayne.

Nah man check back on page 16, it fits perfect to the size of the sculpt. It looks to flow great! Not too bulky at all. Check it out.

I have the saturday toys suit with blue dress shirt and it is bulky..i posted pics way back in this thread..the problem is the overcoat or the body..maybe its better looking on a TT but, trust me he looks a bit barrel chested.

Actually, check my pics i posted in the galleries..there is some with the ST suit there.

finished bruce wayne... with the slight 5 'o clock after shave shadow.

if anything I might need to make the hair a bit darker.
Picture055-1.jpg

Picture056-1.jpg

I never really liked the saturday toys suit... wouldn't fit bruce wayne's style.. he needs a georgio armani for bruce wayne suit. :D

only things I need

1. better tye. a really solid good looking 1/6th red/maroon/burgandy(sp?) tye...
2. a better looking WHITE stripe dress shirt...

the vest is a bit unaccurate and I might want to customize it later on, but for now it'll do.
armani_film.jpg

blog_00117_bruce_wayne_wears_armani_in_the_dark_knight.jpg

hahhahah
armanibrucewayne.jpg

Snagged one of those Enchanted figures on ebay to try that outfit out. If I don't like the look of it it's no big loss as it was only 5 bucks plus shipping. What body have you guys been using it on, truetype?

I have the Toys 2 suit on and its awsome but I also have the Andy Sculpt on the Saturday Toys suit and that looks awsome aswell i think it depends on the sculpt.
156wpbc.jpg

n3aetj.jpg

4htoue.jpg

Back