Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres Some pics of mine using the Andy B. Sculpt painted by Kuato

sku78j.jpg

2i78fn6.jpg

2z5mx6o.jpg

looks great!!! love Andy's headsculpt, and love the joker card in the ziploc. Suit looks good. Pants are not baggy enough, but outside of that it looks great.

Heres Some pics of mine using the Andy B. Sculpt painted by Kuato

sku78j.jpg

Man that looks fantastic. I actually prefer that sculpt over the HT ones.

Is it still available anywhere?

Also, are there any helpful threads on bashing or building the armor for a custom Ninja Bruce? I've wanted one of those for a while.

Man that looks fantastic. I actually prefer that sculpt over the HT ones.

Is it still available anywhere?

Also, are there any helpful threads on bashing or building the armor for a custom Ninja Bruce? I've wanted one of those for a while.

Heres what I have bought so far for my Ninja bruce...

1) Hot toys true type body.

2) Ignite ninja 16 outfit ( you can find this loose now and then on ebay ) .

3) I bought some 1/6 ( german army or something ) boots .

4) Hot toys batman gauntlets ( or takara ).

5) Hot toys Bale bruce wayne batman head

6) Ninja sword

Heres what I have bought so far for my Ninja bruce...

1) Hot toys true type body.

2) Ignite ninja 16 outfit ( you can find this loose now and then on ebay ) .

3) I bought some 1/6 ( german army or something ) boots .

4) Hot toys batman gauntlets ( or takara ).

5) Hot toys Bale bruce wayne batman head

6) Ninja sword

Yeah I was gonna go for pretty much the same set-up---but the armor seems to be tricky. I was hoping to find a decent substitute, as I'm not a hound for accuracy, but I'm starting to think it would have to be hand-made.

I've had my eye on this set for a while. I think it could work, but I keep putting off ordering it.

GIEU-03S.jpeg

https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIEU-03S

Yeah I got it from Toys2...I pre-ordered it in October before they sold out the first time. After they e-mailed me that my order was shipped it took about a week and a half to receive it. I would e-mail them about your order they usually respond to me with in a day, Ive never had any trouble with them.

honestly without a down the best 1/6th suit ever produced... its like if harue mass produced suits...
Picture005-10.jpg

Picture006-7.jpg

Last edited:
Cool Dude glad you got your suit. Yeah the shoes were a pain so I just ended up changing the belt and shoes with the black shoes and belt from the Saturday toys ones they look very good.

I'm not sure if it's just the lighting or what (very possible) but in the pics your Bruce Wayne looks sickly. Very pale with very red eyes. Paint job is perfect except I doubt that was the look you were going for. Like I said, might just be the pics and not the actual figure. So iunno.

Is this sculpt still available anywhere?

That's what I'm wondering, too. Anyone know where I can get Andy's sculpt?

Oh, and nice work, Venakin. I'm not seeing the paleness, as they match the hands very well, but there is a little excess redness around the eyes.

But hey, I couldn't have painted that, so......

That's what I'm wondering, too. Anyone know where I can get Andy's sculpt?

Oh, and nice work, Venakin. I'm not seeing the paleness, as they match the hands very well, but there is a little excess redness around the eyes.

But hey, I couldn't have painted that, so......

I think member Wofford may help you with this.
He is the one who shared his private comission of this great sculpt with us.
Good luck.

I got red of alot of the red, but the skin tone is actually really tan, it matches exactly like the TT body I had which was really cool.

I didn't try to go for a sickly look. but I did want a drained bruce like the course of TDK... anyways heres the paint job under extreme lights and some normal lights.

Picture003-9.jpg

Picture002-12.jpg

Back