Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have the suit and the head waiting for the TT body! Should get it next week. I'm all ready to put the suit on. Ironed it and all. Actually looks quite good, and like you said, having it as one piece really does reduce the bulk. It's the EXACT suit as the pic earlier on, so I have high hopes.

Does that Enchanted figure suit work? What is your input on it?

I have an TT pre-order from Joe (on the boards). Last I heard from Joe, HT isn't being forthcoming about dates. Joe hasn't followed up with me in awhile either so I'm in limbo. As I understand, HT is sending out a TT shipment soon (whenever soon is).

If you want a complete version and don't mind waiting until their in stock pre-order from a carrier. I'm at the point of looking for alternate options.

Thanks I'll PM him and see if I can get a couple from him since I'll never know if I'll get another one, or when I'll need it(Indy,etc.)

wupss..venakin was answer the question...but for tony, saturday toys 02 suit will be more accurate for movie suit than this one...but for Bruce...its one of a good deal...i win the auction for it..

PC050079.jpg

iunno Venom.. there's something "off" about your Bruce Wayne. I can't quite put my finger on it though.. hmmm. :duh

:joy:joy:joy:joy:monkey5

Does that Enchanted figure suit work? What is your input on it?

I think it will look awesome on a TT body. I should be getting the body next week. As soon as I get it and put him together, i'll take pics.

it looked pretty low quality at first, but after it's ironed, it looks much better. The shirt and pants are all one piece, so articulating the body will be limited, but it does reduce the bulk. Overcoat, although a bit thin, looks amazing. I have the gloves from the original batman suit, and the headsculpt from the dark knight figure. Shoes i'm not sure yet - i repainted the ones that it came with, but i have ordered some new ones with laces that look much better. Got a cellphone and watch on order as well.

Can't wait to get my TT body! It's the only thing missing now!!!

Pic from before due to sheer awesomeness:
br4

I think it will look awesome on a TT body. I should be getting the body next week. As soon as I get it and put him together, i'll take pics.

it looked pretty low quality at first, but after it's ironed, it looks much better. The shirt and pants are all one piece, so articulating the body will be limited, but it does reduce the bulk. Overcoat, although a bit thin, looks amazing. I have the gloves from the original batman suit, and the headsculpt from the dark knight figure. Shoes i'm not sure yet - i repainted the ones that it came with, but i have ordered some new ones with laces that look much better. Got a cellphone and watch on order as well.

Can't wait to get my TT body! It's the only thing missing now!!!

Pic from before due to sheer awesomeness:
br4

While the coat sure looks nice on top of everything, what impress me the most is the collar & shoulders. Doesn't look bulky or off, and that collar & tie looks really nice, even if the material is 2nd grade. Its amazing all these only came at $10 or so shipped.

While the coat sure looks nice on top of everything, what impress me the most is the collar & shoulders. Doesn't look bulky or off, and that collar & tie looks really nice, even if the material is 2nd grade. Its amazing all these only came at $10 or so shipped.

seriously! it looks better than the joker tie and collar. insanity.

This is My BW - Sat Toys Suit and Body with HT head. The head seems a tad small to me. The suit is nice but a bit bulky. Good thing I have the Andy Bergholtz head. I may try this with the Tony Stark head and see how it looks. The glasses that come with this might look pretty fly on Tony.

abruce.jpg

So I went home & together with my bruce wayne head, I got this!!!!!

View attachment 10832

But I realised that the collar on the shirt look damm huge & the tie is extremely fugly!!! So I took my obama'a blue tie & white shirt & put it on Brucey.. So I got this...

View attachment 10833

& Obama have not stopped scolding Bruce for taking his shirt n tie ever since...

nice Paul!! might want to try water treatment on him - his suit may fall nicer.

Thanks, Reiny. At least I have something in place. The Bergholtz sculpt is the definitive Bale Wayne. This set up could serve as a cool Tony stark, though.

Ok, here is my work in progress. These are with the Echanted suit. Hands right now are from Batman V2. I did water treatment on the clothes and they fall much better now - still some tweaking and futzing needs to be done. Waiting for shoes, and have a watch and cellphone on order. Also will be getting a Dark Knight stand and adding the "Bruce Wayne" nameplate.

With flash:
3089778851_68e0a832d7_o.jpg

3089778943_ec957d7713_o.jpg

and without flash:
3089778553_f44b0b3ea1_o.jpg

3089778707_06cc76f945_o.jpg

Ok, here is my work in progress. These are with the Echanted suit. Hands right now are from Batman V2. I did water treatment on the clothes and they fall much better now - still some tweaking and futzing needs to be done. Waiting for shoes, and have a watch and cellphone on order. Also will be getting a Dark Knight stand and adding the "Bruce Wayne" nameplate.

With flash:
3089778851_68e0a832d7_o.jpg

3089778943_ec957d7713_o.jpg

and without flash:
3089778553_f44b0b3ea1_o.jpg

3089778707_06cc76f945_o.jpg

I'm sorry I think I may have seen it somewhere else but how do you apply the water treatment? Exactly what do you do to let it hang like that?

Holy crap , that looks awesome ! :rock:rock

I mean no offense when i say this whatsoever but since its from a barbie figure its kind of unbelivable !. :google
Does it look better on the photos than it does in person ?. :monkey3:eek::D

:peace

Thanks Tay! I can't take originality on it since I borrowed someone else's idea, but yeah, it really does look that good. I was blown away myself that it came from a Barbie figure.

Back