Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well not Barbie per-se, but it's Disney's Barbie-esque line. I do believe the shoes are from the same figure as well, they look familiar, but if I were you I'd get the figure and check just to be sure. Well not Barbie per-se, but it's Disney's Barbie-esque line. They have great Hawaiian clothes as well if anyone here's thinking about doing a Killing Joke Joker with the TDK slicked back hair Joker, because I am.

Wow, thank you very much for your info. But I need to see the suit without the coat first, before I buy a Barby figure

...damn it. :D:eek:

// Ok, after I've seen these pictures, I'm going to stay with my ST-suit:

dsc_0357.jpg

mattel_enchanted_robert.jpg

5e5f_1.JPG

Last edited:
Everything. And imo it looks GOOD!!! Best 1/6 scale Bruce Wayne kitbash I've ever seen. And like I said, if instead of TDK Batman gloved hands you use the extra set of BR Joker gloved hands (which are nice black gloves) it'll look even better.

yeah, when I was strolling through the pages and I saw the trench coat which is why I wanted the figure to begin with I was blown away that someone not only had the same thought I did, but that nobody knew where it was from. lol, good lord ... the more you know.

I'd like to give it a try.. But I haven't seen on of those Enchanted dolls here in my country...

So does the TDK head fit on the barbie body without any modification or do we have to buy a body aswell? are there any pics without the trenchcoat on?

Barbie pricing has to be worth it

So does the TDK head fit on the barbie body without any modification or do we have to buy a body aswell? are there any pics without the trenchcoat on?

Barbie pricing has to be worth it

It's not that body.. it's a regular HT True Type. It's just the clothes/shoes.

I need a little help. I'm preparing for finals and being lazy not using the search function, sorry guys :monkey3

I just received my suits from Toys2 and I'm wanting to kitbash my Kent and Wayne figures. True Type bodies are no where to be found but evilbay. I tried to place an order with Joe but that seems to be going nowhere so here are the questions:

1. What other bodies can be used besides True Type to kitbash HT figs?
2. If you get True Type bodies is it best to use Asian or Caucasion?
3. A last resort, if I am forced to go to evilbay and get handled for the True Type figs, I know the nude body, feet & hands (along with pegs) are required. Do I need any of the neck pieces, if so what ones?

You guys rock and thanks for your help!

I'm not sure which neck pieces you need, but you can get some pretty good TrueType deals on Ebay.

I'm sorry but could you put up some links cause all I can find is ones with out feet or hands, or the proper neck adapter I just want a brand new TT. I must be doing something wrong.:confused:

I'm sorry but could you put up some links cause all I can find is ones with out feet or hands, or the proper neck adapter I just want a brand new TT. I must be doing something wrong.:confused:

Ebay (most of the time) you buy the parts separate (body, hands, feet, hand & feet pegs, neck, neck adapter).

Some Asian Ebay stores sell complete bodies but you get killed in shipping cost. I typed hot toys truetype figure and a dealer out of Hong Kong had 2 complete asian figures for sale at $56.88 (free shipping) :lol

Back