• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Display Shelves with Posters

Wow Coco...thanks for offering these...I'm like a kid in a candy store looking at your pics! :monkey5

I don't know where to begin...but I'll want something when I get it figured out! I love this community!

Thanks guys! :rock
I'm working on a small batch of Single Offsets and then I'll be moving on to some Doubles, a custom Triple and a couple Square Top Singles so hopefully most orders that have been placed so far will be shipped by the end of next week.

Just got done with leaving a loooong list of feedbacks. Thanks again for the interest everyone!

Pics of a Conan themed triple poster hanger are on the way.

Triple 4x6 Conan poster hanger for phoenixram1977...

IMG_0631.jpg

This is such a great idea man... You can bet that I will be sending you money really soon, I really could go for a whole BUNCH of these. :rock

wow the conan set looks great.

yeah i can't wait to get my pirates one once i get it set up if the wife likes the themed shelf more the clutering up regular shelves i can think of a couple more to get without any trouble

This really is awesome of you to offer these man, they look amazing! :clap I hope you don't get too swamped with orders. :monkey3 :lol

Keeping a good man up.

Send me that shipping quote bro !

i have two coming ... im going to put one on eather side of my computer screan

Wow, these are great. I am definitely interested in one of the Indiana Jones ones with the special painting you did.

when do you think you will be shipping out your next batch :monkey5

I've got five Square Top Single Offsets and one of your Round Tops with a final coat curing right now and parts cut for four Round Top Singles, two Round Top doubles and a custom Triple all cut out.

Most of the Square Tops and yours will ship out between next Monday and Wed.

phoenixram's triple Conan 4x6 should go out Monday as well as cajunsith's Single Square Top... actually those may go out tomorrow if I can get to the post office.

Here's a pic of one of yours with the SPR poster...

I've got five Square Top Single Offsets and one of your Round Tops with a final coat curing right now and parts cut for four Round Top Singles, two Round Top doubles and a custom Triple all cut out.

Most of the Square Tops and yours will ship out between next Monday and Wed.

phoenixram's triple Conan 4x6 should go out Monday as well as cajunsith's Single Square Top... actually those may go out tomorrow if I can get to the post office.

Here's a pic of one of yours with the SPR poster...

you are OVER the top .......... WOW

Back