• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Display Shelves with Posters

Bump for some awesome shelves. Hoping for more pics of peoples different setups. :naughty

Almost ready for more pics. I'm painting a batch tonight and printing up some more posters.

Did you get Bubo yet? Before I assemble and paint your shelf I want to be certain the base will work. I'd rather make a slightly bigger platform now than send it to you and it not work.

Almost ready for more pics. I'm painting a batch tonight and printing up some more posters.

Did you get Bubo yet? Before I assemble and paint your shelf I want to be certain the base will work. I'd rather make a slightly bigger platform now than send it to you and it not work.

Yes I did, the base is 5 inches in diameter. It is aslo 7 inches tall. :wacky

Yes I did, the base is 5 inches in diameter. It is aslo 7 inches tall. :wacky

That'll fit but just barely. There would be no room left at the front, plenty on the sides though. I'm going to put a custom extended base on yours just to give it some breathing room.

superdoug's triple figure POTC shelf with 6x9 posters...

TriplePOTCFront.jpg

TriplePOTCSide.jpg

Patient Zero's Square Top Single with a couple modifications to hold a very cool Titans Bubo statue...

IMG_0680.jpg

These are really great! I hope you sell alot of them. As soon as I get my family/movie room back together I might be ordering some!

Rambo stand...

IMG_0715.jpg

Snake Eyes stand...minus the Snake Eyes.:lol I gotta get one ordered.

IMG_0227.jpg

Nice work the stand is a perfect color with the rambo figure.

Hey Adam,I just received the hangers and I have to say you did a great job. I will try and post some pics of everything this weekend. Thanks.

Glad you like them! I thought the words at the bottom of the Legend poster printed too dark but I couldn't get them to lighten up at all. Other than I thought the posters came out pretty good.

And yes, you must post pics. It's the law. :lecture

Back