• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Display Shelves with Posters

Can you do any images??

I was thinking something like this....
poster.jpg

I edited my original post to include the pic....:)

Sneaky King. Very sneaky. Yeah, I can do that. Ole Jack never looked better.

Sneaky King. Very sneaky. Yeah, I can do that. Ole Jack never looked better.

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Awesome! I will get to you soon!

Oh, and Coco, let me personally thank you for your little addition to my custom Baseball Fury by Les :bow

Adam when i'm ready as well i'd like something double for both Shining Jacks aaaaand both The Godfather and Deniro (Goodfellas) on the other.

Soon enough though, i've been meaning to ask you if you'd make these for sale :D

Adam when i'm ready as well i'd like something double for both Shining Jacks aaaaand both The Godfather and Deniro (Goodfellas) on the other.

Soon enough though, i've been meaning to ask you if you'd make these for sale :D

Sure thing Roy! I'll make a very special The Shining display just for. Here's the picture I'll be using...

Wow, how much would that special Indy shelf be? I would want one of those for sure if the price were right.

That is damn cool! Whats the turn around time for these?

Very, very cool idea. I just wish it had a glass/Plexiglas enclosure and a spotlight. I hate to dust. I know the price would jump.

Last edited:

these are awsome. how about doing a ghostbusters display?? could u do them long enough for 3 figures?

Those are some Kick Ass shelves dude. I'd be all over them if I had the room. What type of printer are you using to print the posters?

Hey Cocoboloboy, my question is, do you make just the plain wall shelves for Sideshow PF's? and how much would they cost? Thanks... Awesome job btw.:)

Wow, how much would that special Indy shelf be? I would want one of those for sure if the price were right.

I can do that textured/distressed finish on any of the shelves. Just add $5 to the price of a Single Figure shelf and $10 to the price of a Double Figure shelf.

That is damn cool! Whats the turn around time for these?

Thanks! I usually build a few at once to save time on equipment setups. Right now I have a few ready to go but if I didn't the turn around time would be about a week.

Very, very cool idea. I just wish it had a glass/Plexiglas enclosure and a spotlight. I hate to dust. I know the price would jump.

I have made enclosed display cases in the past and I still do. It would be a completely custom order thing though, which tends to get pricey especially when you add lights and such. Your welcome to pm me about anything you have in mind.

these are awsome. how about doing a ghostbusters display?? could u do them long enough for 3 figures?

Ghostbusters? No problem! :rock A triple figure display will cost $38.

Those are some Kick Ass shelves dude. I'd be all over them if I had the room. What type of printer are you using to print the posters?

Thanks! I use a Brother printer.

Awsome displays!

Thank you sir. :duff

Hey Cocoboloboy, my question is, do you make just the plain wall shelves for Sideshow PF's? and how much would they cost? Thanks... Awesome job btw.:)

I'm sure I could. I guess you mean without the backdrop? Pm me with details, JC, and we'll talk.

Back