• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Display Shelves with Posters

Thanks bro,

Sorry for the rolleyes, but I was really hurt... Anyways I think I'm going to to bite the bullet here. Is it possible for you to make a square quad self with acrylic glass cover? I want to be able to put up all 3 HT Iron Man figures on there and a kit bash Tony Stark. Also are those prints laminated or they just in a plastic holder?

Thanks.

Thanks bro,

Sorry for the rolleyes, but I was really hurt... Anyways I think I'm going to to bite the bullet here. Is it possible for you to make a square quad self with acrylic glass cover? I want to be able to put up all 3 HT Iron Man figures on there and a kit bash Tony Stark. Also are those prints laminated or they just in a plastic holder?

Thanks.

No prob dude. :duff

The prints are in a ridgid plastic slipcase. I can't make an acrylic cover for the shelves but I can do something like these that have acrylic fronts...

IMG_7403.jpg

GLWALL1.jpg

SUPESCASE2.jpg

batscasesidejj1.jpg

Awesome Work! Those displays are fantastic. Sending you an pm about other possible goodies

These are Awesome man! Once I get settled into my new place I'll be hitting you up about some of these :rock

And the prices are very affordable.

These are Awesome man! Once I get settled into my new place I'll be hitting you up about some of these :rock

And the prices are very affordable.

Thanks dude! I haven't forgotten about you're m.u.s.c.l.e figure display we need to design either. :rock

Awesome displays! Do you ship to the UK?

Thanks! I sure do. I use usps.com for my shipping quotes but sometimes they're off. I will refund any shipping overage that is paid though.

Thanks, will be PMing you soon! How much are the more enclosed shelving units, like you have posted above?

Those look awesome! What a great way to display figures. :rock

Thanks, will be PMing you soon! How much are the more enclosed shelving units, like you have posted above?

The single figure cases with logos/special finishes usually run about $135. A simple black finish without logos is $100.

Also I should mention that it's basically a presentation case I designed to look seamless. In order to access the figure the top comes off and the acrylic slides up and out. If you're the type to want to repose the figure a lot then getting at it this way may annoy you but if you like to leave it in a pose for a few weeks or so then this is perfect.

Those look awesome! What a great way to display figures. :rock

Thanks Jen!

Last edited:

I am definitely interested in the acrylic slides and Superman and Batman ones. How long are you planning on having this sale/commission offer? I am trying to get settled in first but once I am ready I really want some of these.:D

I am definitely interested in the acrylic slides and Superman and Batman ones. How long are you planning on having this sale/commission offer? I am trying to get settled in first but once I am ready I really want some of these.:D

I plan on making them as long as there's interest. Whenever you're ready then I'll be ready.:D

Thanks guys! :rock

Indy would look nice on a black shelf...

IMG_0545.jpg

but I was planning on offering an Indy shelf with a paint job like this...

IMG_0556.jpg

can i get the Indy shelf with the black .... please email me back on this will pay with paypal ....

How on Earth can you offer these beauties at such good prices?!

:D I tried to design the ones on the first page so I can make them in such a way to do just that. Only the Freaks are getting them at those prices. ;)

Anything like those enclosed cases or anything custom is a whole new ball game though.

i love them ... i think i might get 4 or 5 down the road .. i have a Indy coming for my custom indy ... this is so cool to have people like this on the board to give great stuff to members ... AAAA+++++++

Back