• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Display Shelves with Posters

Will have to think about ordering a couple! Are they heavy, i.e. for shipping costs to UK?
Ta.

Just went through this thread and those look amazing Cocoboloboy!

A beautiful way of displaying one's figures.

Will have to think about ordering a couple! Are they heavy, i.e. for shipping costs to UK?
Ta.

They range from a couple pounds to about 4 pounds. Shipping to the UK can become pricey if you order more than a couple.

Just went through this thread and those look amazing Cocoboloboy!

A beautiful way of displaying one's figures.

Thanks! :rock

OMG Coco, these are amazing! Thank you for offering them for sale! PM forthcoming! :rock

Can't wait to throw a few up in my display !

I have a question, what sort of hardware is on the back to hang these on the wall?
They look awesome btw, I'm thinking of getting one or two for my Iron Man,Godfather, or Superman figures,when they are in.
:chew

I have a question, what sort of hardware is on the back to hang these on the wall?
They look awesome btw, I'm thinking of getting one or two for my Iron Man,Godfather, or Superman figures,when they are in.
:chew

Thanks!

I use what's called a metal "sawtooth" picture hanger. All the figure displays except the small Square Top Single have two nailed on the back.

Last edited:

Very nice!

Good luck with thye business, hopefully you can quit your day job!!

Post some with PF's when youre done!

Thanks! I need to get busy and design some PF stands. I just wonder if I'll be able to standardize them due to the difference in each piece. Maybe I'll have to offer a few different shelf options.

these are awesome. i will definately be getting some in the near future.

:rock Thanks Craw!

Can't wait to see what you come up with for the PF's. But I would recommend that people anchor those well in to a stud !

Can't wait to see what you come up with for the PF's. But I would recommend that people anchor those well in to a stud !

Yes, definitely. Either the stud or a really good sheetrock anchor as long as you have 1/2" sheetrock to put it in.

Bump for awesome-ness! :rock

Back