• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Display Shelves with Posters

That Snake Eyes one is topnotch!!! :D

Thanks Mando!

And a big thanks to CKW for the pics. :rock I'm sooo glad you like them. Your figures, especially that awesome custom Hanks, look great on them. Let me know what pics you'd like for those other two and I'll get you fixed up. :cool:

I'm looking forward to pics from you too phoenixram. Remember, it's the law. :lecture
:D

Lots more getting finished up this week. Some shipping tomorrow.

Man do I need to decide and get me some of these !!! AWESOME !

i left you a +4 on the feedback thread ... please do the same ...

Thanks! I left a long list of feedback quite a while ago. Yours was included. Also if you could ammend that to +2 instead of +4 I'd appreciate it. I've been considering a shelf/poster combo as one whole unit. :duff

I still have more feedback to leave so if any of you guys' names weren't on that first feedback post then it'll be on my next one.

The shelves look amazing! I think my office walls will no longer be bare...

PM sent!

batscasesidejj1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

What is the size of the display that the Bat is in?(WxDxH)

Thanks

I don't have the exact specs with me here but it's roughly 7" deep, 8" wide and "14 tall.

I received my priates shelf and it rocks socks! and other great stuff.

Now I just need to figure out where to hang it. The has spoken and the dinning room table is not allowed to be it's location for long.

Also heading over to leave you feedback.

I received my priates shelf and it rocks socks! and other great stuff.

Now I just need to figure out where to hang it. The has spoken and the dinning room table is not allowed to be it's location for long.

Also heading over to leave you feedback.

:rock Glad you like it! Please post pics when you find a resting place for it.

I received mine. These shelves are of great quality. I will be getting more when I decide on which themes I want. Now by Bubo has a home. :lol

IMG_2738.jpg
[/IMG]

Going to feedback to leave ya a +1! :peace

Awesome Bubo display. Coco, any chance for a display with the Kotobukiya Mcquarrie concept Luke and Vader with a print of the concept art behind it?

this is one of only a few people here on this board that can be trusted his work is over the top ...

Back