• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Random unrelated question, are those HT Stormtroopers next to your Vader, Coco? or SS? the SS ones have come down in price considerably so I've been wondering if those would be "good enough" to own?

Yep, those are HT. I recommend them over SS's. Theirs had floppy bodies, ill fitted armor and the finish wasn't nearly as nice on them like the shiny HT armor. I was surprised just how much better a job HT did over SS on such a simple looking figure.

I'd be happy with one around $90 for now.

I don't think I can get the new ones right now.

What are you wanting, J? I'll hook you up with a shelf with the new finish within your budget.

Yep, those are HT. I recommend them over SS's. Theirs had floppy bodies, ill fitted armor and the finish wasn't nearly as nice on them like the shiny HT armor. I was surprised just how much better a job HT did over SS on such a simple looking figure.

What are you wanting, J? I'll hook you up with a shelf with the new finish within your budget.

I sent you a couple emails please get back to me with an quote on that avp shelf when you can

Pm sent! I need batman shelves for 89 bats & joker with mini poster & Nolan Batman Dark knight bats & joker with poster. Interested if you will make a BvS shelf.

I made a blank, posterless add on shelf to hang below the upper shelf that has the poster/posters on it.

This one is for the quad but I can make a lower shelf without posters that can be added to any other shelf size and style.

View attachment 235307

Coco, Digging these shelves. What is the price range for the distressed two man shelf. Sorry if this has been listed previously, but just discovered your post, and don't have a lot of time to dig through the pages. Thanks in advance.

Tony

Cool thanks for the reply, Coco :hi5:

Just here to rep up Coco's amazing work.

IMG_1596_zpsbanpvuo9.jpg

Back