Custom Dark Knight Heads ONLY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want Two Face Customs!!!! I remember some guy in some other thread said he added the nose hole but didn't find a good enough camera to take photo's. Hope he post's soon.

I want Two Face Customs!!!! I remember some guy in some other thread said he added the nose hole but didn't find a good enough camera to take photo's. Hope he post's soon.

I'm not that guy, but I just started mine tonight. So far, I just cut a nose hole and added magic sculpt to smooth out some spots.

1.jpg

I'm not that guy, but I just started mine tonight. So far, I just cut a nose hole and added magic sculpt to smooth out some spots.

1.jpg
I can't wait to see this, I assume your taking you time with the nose hole, doesn't look big enough yet. Overall good progress, the eye is fixed. For some reason I find Two Face easier to re-sculpt than Joker.

I can't wait to see this, I assume your taking you time with the nose hole, doesn't look big enough yet. Overall good progress, the eye is fixed. For some reason I find Two Face easier to re-sculpt than Joker.

The hole doesn't show well at the moment because when you cut away, it's flesh tone underneath so it doesn't shadow much compared to all the black around it, I'll paint it to stand out though.

The jokers on the first page look decent. The good looking one cant be a V1, its just way off, even the general shape and sculpt of the head seems different. Full custom i would say, does look good though. The first one is, as discussed, some guy on here, who apparently isnt finished yet. They look sick with the real hair, when it's done right.
Eager to see your progress also Maulfan ^. Looks good so far dude. I'm suprised we havnt already seen more custom two faces, on the HT sculpt. There is room for improvement, and very simple tweaking only enhances it greatly. Sadly, i dont want to stuff mine so am not going to touch it :p

Maulfan ^. Looks good so far dude. I'm suprised we havnt already seen more custom two faces, on the HT sculpt. There is room for improvement, and very simple tweaking only enhances it greatly. Sadly, i dont want to stuff mine so am not going to touch it :p

Well, I got a second head for this just to be safe in case I mess up royally. So far, it seems that most of the people who take issue with how Two-Face turned out are ones that don't own him at all, most of the ones with him seem happy enough not to worry about doing dramatic mods. Plus, only about 50% of the people have theirs as many are waiting for DCD.

So far, it seems that most of the people who take issue with how Two-Face turned out are ones that don't own him at all, most of the ones with him seem happy enough..

lol.. the same could be said about the v.1 Joker before the Bank Robber version came out. I personally saw countless people on here saying how great it was etc. and once the BR Joker came out, they were STILL stubborn in admiting how crappy the v.1 sculpt was. It wasn't until they actually GOT IT, that they were finally able to admit it. In other words, most people have this weird need to defend (for whatever reason) the stuff they have as opposed to being real and unbiased. If a better, more accurate sculpt of Two-Face from TDK came out, guaranteed all these people right now that are "happy" with their current HT version would absolutely TRASH that sculpt. Obviously people that don't like it won't have it. Because they DON'T LIKE IT. :duh

Simple concept.

I think the Two-Face head as is is fine, which is why I bought a second one to tweak, no matter how good this ends up, I'll still want the original. I still like the v1 Joker, the only thing I hate about it having the BR in hand is the paint apps, the v1 has a strange style for the black eye makeup and looks less than ideal under a number of circumstances where they used a different method on both BR heads. It's not a perfect Ledger sculpt like BR but I still like it, had it been painted like the BR, I'd really like it.

Last edited:
I think the Two-Face head as is is fine, which is why I bought a second one to tweak, no matter how good this ends up, I'll still want the original. I still like the v1 Joker, the only thing I hate about it having the BR in hand is the paint apps, the v1 has a strange style for the black eye makeup and looks less than ideal under a number of circumstances where they used a different method on both BR heads. It's not a dead Ledger sculpt like BR but I still like it, had it been painted like the BR, I'd really like it.

:horror:horror:horror

You sicko!:D

attachment.php

I sold this on ebay a longggg..time a ago

Ahh, you came out of hiding I see. Are you going to put this up again for sale/commission?? I know a lot of people just here that will pay high dollar for that sculpt, especially me.

Ahh, you came out of hiding I see. Are you going to put this up again for sale/commission?? I know a lot of people just here that will pay high dollar for that sculpt, especially me.

Totally agree with Calverenga..... This dude need to sell us more of these GREAT headsculpts!!

Back