Custom Dark Knight Heads ONLY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im 99.999% sure that this joker head is not a les head and sculpted by someone else. If I recall he was on these boards not to long ago and a bunch of us were asking him about it and never replied back to any of us.

The head is definitely not the Les head. Devil666 just mentioned that Les had perfected the Joker hair on his modded DCD head.

The member you are on about who did ONE of the posted ones on the first page of this thread, did indeed post it as a WIP, and has not replied since. It is his own sculpt apparently.

HOWEVER, the above quoted pics are of an entirely different sculpt. The back of the hair on the sculpt seems to suggest HT V1 Joker, but, as Devil said, that would be some serious face mods.

The head is definitely not the Les head. Devil666 just mentioned that Les had perfected the Joker hair on his modded DCD head.

The member you are on about who did ONE of the posted ones on the first page of this thread, did indeed post it as a WIP, and has not replied since. It is his own sculpt apparently.

HOWEVER, the above quoted pics are of an entirely different sculpt. The back of the hair on the sculpt seems to suggest HT V1 Joker, but, as Devil said, that would be some serious face mods.

do you have any pics of the Les joker head with perfected hair???

im probably going to catch alot of heat for this. I absolutely love les's work and think he is extremely talented but I just am not feeling his joker head

im probably going to catch alot of heat for this. I absolutely love les's work and think he is extremely talented but I just am not feeling his joker head
It's a nice attempt though. But I agree, his sculpt looks more like Johny Depp and not Ledger. I posted 4 sets of different head in case you wonder.

Heres some different paint jobs of Les's head on the hot toys body too.

JokeRedo005.jpg

IJ005aid.jpg

IJ002.jpg

I personally think its awesome.

It's a nice attempt though. But I agree, his sculpt looks more like Johny Depp and not Ledger. I posted 4 sets of different head in case you wonder.

:rotfl You know the original untweaked headsculpt is a 3D scan of Heath Ledger right?

I think it is outstanding, but we're all entitled to our opinions. :)

Anyways, do you please possibly have the eBay link on the head I quoted?

These heads were on ebay very very long ago, so I cant find the links anymore. I just kept the pictures to myself. Now that I'm a new member, I can post threads and share my photos.

Ah, thanks anyway. Please ignore my PM then. :)

DAMN though, I would have paid good money for those.....you any idea roughly what they went for?

DAMN though, I would have paid good money for those.....you any idea roughly what they went for?

i remember the head you were talking about. They were on ebay about the same time the first batch of bank robber joker were on sale in hong kong because I was looking for a bank robber joker head. I found this one and was bidding on it but did not win the winning bid was 252.00

Ive got a really good memory.

They were won around $90-$120, I never actually bid, not only because I didn't have the money but I never knew I'd buy a high class pricey figure from Hot Toys or Sideshow.....Damn if only BR Joker came in time I would have post pictures. I got my BR Joker last Wednesday, being my first ever High Class toy. I'll have to wait 2 months to go home and see it in person.

just for a head around 252$??great deal??
Definitely not Great, but it is an auction. I still want to get the first joker for the clothes but damn I don't want to spend another $173 on Corner Store Comics. The Two Face there is the cheapest of all of them and he offers something new. If i got the purple suit joker it wouldn't that exciting because the head sucks. Definitely not a great deal, but just buying the clothes instead without the head I would prefer. If only people on would sell the clothes all together and not individually. I see auctions for the coat by itself and the winning bid ends up to $50, definitely not a great deal.

This was the one done by a member called imarqesd, or summat like that. I believe he hasn't posted anything since the above WIP. Perhaps he is still working on it.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, and I'll be the first to admit it and apologize.. but until that dude posts more pics, from different angles, I'm not believing it. That ONE photo looks manipulated. Again, could be wrong.. but it looks fake. Not to mention all the praise he got.. asking for MORE PICS which resulted in him LEAVING and never posting again. All red flags for me. Could be wrong.. :confused:

Forgive me if I'm wrong, and I'll be the first to admit it and apologize.. but until that dude posts more pics, from different angles, I'm not believing it. That ONE photo looks manipulated. Again, could be wrong.. but it looks fake. Not to mention all the praise he got.. asking for MORE PICS which resulted in him LEAVING and never posting again. All red flags for me. Could be wrong.. :confused:
As I said before, all pics except for the 1st and the cop pics were all sculpts that were auctioned off ebay.

It's legit. I own a Bale sculpt he did a few years back, and he's selling casts of his Terminator stuff on these boards that you can buy. He's a student out in Alaska and stays busy with school so he rarely posts. I can assure you everything you see in the picture is real.

Here's a custom. Sculpt from C.Howes and Paint from Kuato, both fellow members here. This is some quick shots of my "Arkham Joker".....
DSC00920.jpg

DSC00921.jpg

Back