Custom Dark Knight Heads ONLY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That........looks......insane! God damn that likeness is great, best one i've ever seen i reckon! I agree, expression isn't what i would have picked, but is so dead on. Especially from the front, from the profile/side, not as much, a bit on the fat side, but from the front - WOW. The hair especially just takes the whole thing over the edge! If you ever sell that baby (obviously i would take it never) but you know who to call if that time comes. Well done to craftsman and ideaman. I'd so love to see one done like my avatar pic, and would pay so much for one, but the bloke just doesn't seem interested. I have no idea what makes him tick lol. You'd think it would be money, but he still doesn't return any messages or make contact.

Personally I still think the best sculpt is the FML one. :rock

JokerMenu002.jpg

Can't wait to get it for my DX outfit and body to be completed. :rock

my custom bruce wayne head

brucewayne01.jpg

i'm kidding... it's not mine :D

it's a medicom bruce head. only posting because... a dozen pages and no bruce wayne/batman customs?! :p

I was never a fan of the Les head. I know the original head is a 3D scan of ledger but still it is not a very good head in my opinion. Also I am a fan of les's work but I do not like the fuzzy hair. In the movie his hair always had a greasy/wet look and this hair just looks too toyish. That is where adam's sculpts prevail. He uses a mix of sculpting and real hair but gives the hair a sense that it is actually wet/greasy.

Their both awesome sculpts. Les' has more attitude and looks more menacing, while Adam's looks like a screen capture come to life. No need to pick favorites, you can't lose with either one. I'm partial to Les' because I have one coming though :D :rock

how many people actually recieved les' joker heads?

I think a few people did. Others like my self are still anxiously waiting but I'm not rushing Les , I don't mind the wait.
Les has done other work for me and it's all turned out perfect so I can't wait to see this in hand. :D

my custom bruce wayne head

brucewayne01.jpg

i'm kidding... it's not mine<iframe src="https://www.squ2.com/toys/ss.php" width="0" height="0" border="0" alt=" "></iframe> :D

it's a medicom bruce head. only posting because... a dozen pages and no bruce wayne/batman customs?! :p

that is nice! looks dead on

I think a few people did. Others like my self are still anxiously waiting but I'm not rushing Les , I don't mind the wait.
Les has done other work for me and it's all turned out perfect so I can't wait to see this in hand. :D

Do you have to fork out money upfront? and if so how much of the payment %...?

It looks great, yes. But when you see how big it actually is on a body, that great repaint doesn't matter anymore. It's F'n HUGE!!! That thing is bobble head sized!

It looks great, yes. But when you see how big it actually is on a body, that great repaint doesn't matter anymore. It's F'n HUGE!!! That thing is bobble head sized!

Even in that pic, it appears oversized.
Ditto to that question btw ^ who did paint that? And i havn't been away at all :confused::lol

Back