Custom Dark Knight Heads ONLY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing i really don't like is that little tan colored part above the eye. It looks like unpainted sculpy. I think it should be a little more pink and less yellow no?

It's a mix of pink and off-white like the movie, but being so small it varies, sometimes in hand it looks really orangey or pink, others just right.

18.jpg

Wow. Thats just great. I would've ordered right away if Hot Toys did something like this. :eek:

Maulfan, simply amazing.
The only thing that looks off to me is that damn blackwash on the teeth, that's always bothered me, I think the figure could benefit from not having those ugly lines in the teeth.

Here is my brand new imaresqd1 joker head. He made the hairline more accurate along with the mouth and forehead. He also added hair to give it the flowing look he had tgroughout the film. I will take better pics once I recieve the head.
DSC03537JPG.jpg

DSC03544JPG.jpg

DSC03545JPG.jpg

Does he do commisions?If so,how much did it cost?Just curious.Think it could definitely complement the DX.

I think it looks great, but I absolutely hate the expression. That's just me. Obviously it's possible to capture ANY facial expression of an actor/character in a movie. But certain expressions simply don't work and aren't recognizeable imo. Like for instance if someone made a sculpt that captured this look:

example1d.jpg

Yeah it would be accurate, and it does appear in the film for a second but realistically I don't think that's a good representation of the character.

Just my opinion.

The sculpt def isnt bad. I like his version one a bit better. Im not sure the likeness is 100% there.

the thing is with each and every head you are gonna have an expression for a certain part of the film. But to me it is about having the most accurate sculpt of ledger as the joker. The hot toys sculpts are great in their own aspects and you gotta love the innovation of the PERS, but they just do not have that realistic look with the spaghetti strand hair and big eyes. To me it is about having something as accurate as I could get.

the thing is with each and every head you are gonna have an expression for a certain part of the film. But to me it is about having the most accurate sculpt of ledger as the joker. The hot toys sculpts are great in their own aspects and you gotta love the innovation of the PERS, but they just do not have that realistic look with the spaghetti strand hair and big eyes. To me it is about having something as accurate as I could get.

ditto. this head is THEE best most accurate ledger i have ever seen. looks like he was shrunk down and ordered to be your toy. congrats big louie :whip

I hear you. Different tastes. While I like imaresqd1's modified sculpts for their likeness (best I've ever seen) I dislike them for the overall appearance i.e. I haven't seen a single modified sculpt from him that I would personally want. I prefer the sinister/evil look that the BR and DX Joker headsculpts have. imaresqd1's modified sculpts look like Joker is about to cry or something!? :lol

I'd be interested in seeing him attempt a more menacing type of look. Wonder why he hasn't done that thus far!?

Back